Witches Go To Earth

The Quad Alfea

Musa, Tecna, Flora, and Nloom are gathered on the quad. 

Musa: "So, what's up, B?" 

Bloom: "Let's wait for Stella."

Musa: "Well, where is she?" 

Tecna: "From my calculations she tends to be an average of 14.5 minutes late. Which would mean she is about to arrive right...now." Stella arrives. 

Flora: "That's very impressive."

Stella: *breathlessly* "I'm here!" 

Bloom: "I'm glad you made it." 

Stella: *breathlessly* "Sorry! I lost track of time. I was colour-coordinating my notebooks with my pens. Whew! It makes outfit selection more manageable." 

Tecna: "Stella! Bloom has something really important to tell us."

Bloom: "I called you guys here to apologies to you guys." 

Flora: "It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes." 

Bloom: "But I got you guys into serious trouble. Maybe it's best if I move out of the dorm." Flora sighs unhappily.* 

Stella: "No way! You have no idea how much we'd miss you. I've cause plenty of trouble and you always stood by me so don't even think about it! You are staying!" 

Flora: "Yeah! We'll all get through this together. That's what friends are for." 

Musa: "She's right, Bloom. All for one and one for all. That's the way we roll."

Tecna: "Do you know how low the probability of finding a friend has amazing as you is like?"

 Bloom: "You're being so nice to me. I honestly feel like I don't deserve it. Think about it, you girls could get expelled because of what I did at Red Fountain." 

Flora: "No, we won't get expelled. We're meant to be here, it's our destiny."

Bloom: "Yeah, well, lately I've been wondering if it's mine."

The Winx's Dorm, Alfea

Bloom is alone in her room, packing a bag. 

Bloom: "We're going home, Kiko. I got my friends and izuki in trouble, made a fool of myself in front of the entire community, and now I'm the laughing-stock of Magix! Brandon hasn't bothered to call either. Hmph, and his name isn't even Brandon! It's Prince Sky. The more I think about it, maybe I shouldn't come back. Mom will know what to do."

Bloom finishes packing her bag and peak out from her room. The others are in the common room, Stella reading a book, Flora reading a magazine, Tecna on her laptop, and Musa listening to music.

Bloom: "I'm sure they'll understand if I don't say goodbye. Bloom shuts the door.*Bloom uses magic on a nearby plant and it uses it's vine to open the window.*

Bloom: "Let's get out of here, Kiko. Come on, sweetie."Kiko goes to Bloom and she picks him up.* The vine curls around Harmony and her bag and lift her out the window and down onto the quad.

Outside Of Alfea Gate

Bloom waiting for bus

Izuku: "Why are you going sis?" behind bloom

Bloom turn around and look: "Hey, izu."

Izuku see her sad aura: "Oka, tell me what wrong and" take bloom bag using swift, bloom surprise and look to izuku who holding her bag. "I don't ever heard the school is over."