Junior League & Souls Guide

The Winx Dorm, Alfea

Stella: "Flora, why don't you take your hippy-dippy research and go save a different planet!"

 Flora: "That's not very nice!" 

Bloom: "Hey come on, guys! Stop fighting!" 

Stella: "Her flower power has gone too far!" 

Flora: "I'm close to finishing my new potion. It will protect us from the Witches!" 

Stella: "Like, homeopathy can work against dark magic! It'll be like, don't you dare mess with us or we'll hit you with a daisy and go all herbal on you!" 

Bloom: "Hey, it's an alternative." 

Stella: "It's out of control! It wasn't enough for her to turn your room into a stinky twenty-four-hour potion lab, she had to invade my room with her veggies!" 

Bloom, Flora, and Stella walk into Stella's room. Stella: "And now she crossed the line with those grabby little fashion victim plants! They're shrinking my clothes, using my make-up, they're self-absorbed mirror addicts!"

Flora: "They adapt to their environment."

Stella: "That's my Goblin Govanna! It is my favorite dress forever! You see what's happening here? Oh, my poor poor clothes!" 

Bloom: "Come on, they're just clothes." 

Stella: "No, they're couture! Do you know what that means? They're one of a kind! The shrinking's bad enough, but they're also mixing stripes with florals, it's like a horror show!" 

Flora: "Maybe I can fix this. Tecna might know a counter spell."Flora enters Musa and Tecna's room. Musa is reading a music sheet on bed. 

Flora: "Hey Musa, have you seen Tecna?" 

Musa: "Nah, she's been off of the radar." 

Flora: "I need to find a spell to unshrink couture." 

Musa: "Hey, doesn't the nocturnal ivy do something like that?" 

Flora: "Oh yeah! I could combine it with a drop of sparkly parsley oil." Flora opens the closet. Tecna is inside, wrapped in vines. Tecna tries to talk but can't due to vines across her mouth. 

Flora:" Tecna!" Tecna tries to speak again, sounding angrier, but still can't sue to the vines. Flora uses magic to release Tecna. 

Tecna: "Where have you been!?"Bloom and Stella walk into Tecna and Musa's room. 

Tecna: "All I wanted was a jacket and I got kidnapped by this psycho plant!" 

Stella: "You see what Flora is doing to our living conditions?" 

Musa: "Hear it, Flo? That's not cool! That stuff is not cool at all!" 

Tecna: "Your plant also happened to eat my notebook. Is there any way to get it back?" 

Flora: "Uh, get it back? Uh... no..."Flora laughs nervously.

Tecna: "What about a spell!?" 

Flora: "Whatever the ivy eats is pretty much gone..." 

Tecna (yells sarcastically): "Great!" 

Flora: "I really didn't think it would grow so fast! Sorry!" 

Tecna: "What am I supposed to do, tell the teacher that a plant ate my homework!? Oh yeah, she'll believe that!" 

 Stella: "This plant nonsense has gone too far! This is a dormitory, not a rain forest!"