Chapter one

"Hi", he murmurs,breath tickling Jean's neck.
"What are you doing Krish" He doesn't have time for this. His mouth is dry. He's going to die.

He is very very sexy and Jean is very very gay
__________________________________

Krish Sathishkumar is off limits.

Absolutely and wholly off limits, no exceptions,no refunds,no returns thank you for shopping with Maximus Turner.

"You wanna kiss me?" Krish asks, grinning out of the corner of his mouth as he obnoxiously(sexily) chomps on his homemade chips.

See,three weeks ago, if someone had told Jean that his best friend's younger brother would be asking for a kiss, he would have laughed in their face.

The Krish Sathishkumar that lived inside his head was perpetually 12, round, messed up hairline and arms too long for his body.

The Krish Sathishkumar that had showed up at his and Max's door last week,however, fresh off his multi year study in America and needing a place to stay...well. That Krish Sathishkumar is tall, much taller than he was the last time Jean saw him, and broad shoulders strung with muscle. He's also lost the baby fat on his face, his cheekbones were so sharp they could cut glass, and his body proportions finally weren't lanky. I mean of course they were it'd been 10 years. Worst of all, he's an anime fan. God knows Jean can't resist a man who likes anime.

Thankfully(horrifyingly) Krish is off limits, and for more reasons than one. Jean had a girlfriend, which all didn't seem to matter once he saw Krish. The more important reason however, Krish was his best friend's step brother. It took everything in Jean to think of a normal response to Krish's question.

"Obviously not" Jean scoffs. "You're like twelve."

Its worse than a friend zone, it's like a little brother zone.

Krish smirks, crossing his toned arms across his chest and leaning back in his chair at the breakfast table, Jean's eyes following every minute movement of his form.

"I'm twenty two" he drawls. "And you sure are staring at my lips too Gergis."

Guilty as charged. Not that he'd ever admit that to Krish, the cocky bastard.

Jean sighs, standing up to carry his dirty plate to the sink. "I was trying to decide if you got lip fillers in America. You know, you shouldn't change your body cosmetically to like you are, Krishy." Jean gives the man his best pout, pulling out the nickname he and Max used for him as a kid.

Krish laughs, loud and short. "Ah shit. You're just as bad at lying as you always have been"

Jean narrows his eyes menacingly. "And you're just as annoying, brat"

He hits Krish on his way out, but spends a shameful amount of time sketching a certain pair of lips in his room afterwards.

Krish has been living with them for a month now.

Jean can't complain, not really, when they have an extra room anyway and plus, splitting the rent in thirds is a lot nicer than half.

"Do you even have a job?" Jean asks after getting home around one in the afternoon on a Wednesday to find Krish smoking a blunt on the couch, completely unbothered.

"Yeah," he answers, eyelids heavy.

Jean rolls his eyes. "Do you have to do that in the middle of the living room? You're stinking the entire apartment up."

Krish doesn't respond, just holds the thing out for Jean to take, and truly, who's he to say no to free weed.

They share the rest of the blunt, leaving Jean with a pleasant buzz, sitting cross legged on the couch across from Krish. He studies the man's face, drinking in details with his eyes.