FICSYLBCFI *chapter 17*

You are my first and last thought of everyday, and everyone in between.

Life has took another turn in trios life.

Jai was stressed
Avu was tensed
And Siddharth health got worst when they first meet, how?

Let's see

After two days when they meet jai tried to remind him about his past which made Siddharth health worst.

Flashback

"Jai I found this album from your room" Siddharth came out with an album in his hand.

"Ohh this is my childhood album, wait let me show you"

They both sat in balcony and jai narrated his story.

"This is me and my little sister muskaan"
Hearing the name muskaan, butterflies felt in his stomach and as usual he tried to ignore this feeling but failed miserably.

"This is the best picture of our childhood"

"This is me,muskaan and my little brother muskaan's bestfriend ASHU".

Ashu...he felt sort of connection with this name.

"Ammm Ashu is he.....ughhh my head ".

"Shit Siddharth are you okay?"

He felt a sharp pain in his head because he was stressing and a patient who lost his memory for a long time stress his mind for a perticular memory can harm his health.

Same happened with him. Jai was tensed so he took his medicine and make him eat.

Soon Siddharth felt in a deep slumber.

Jai cursed himself for being so stupid and forgetting what doctor told him.

Jai made sidd sleep and himself sleep as well.

In midnight.

"Ashu....Ashu where are you. Stop playing hide and seek" a little girl with her favourite orange colour teddy in her hand came running.

"Ashu please come otherwise I'll cry" she said making a crying face.

"Muskaan" she heard her name and turn toward the direction from where the voice came.

"Ashu wait I'm coming " she said and start running toward that direction
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Aaaa muskaaaaannn" Siddharth woke up from his dream all sweety and panicked.

Jai who was sleeping heard her sister's name woke up in jerk.

"What happened sidd?"

"Nothing... nothing" he shook his head and lay down.

He was still breathing heavily and thinking about the nightmare which he saw recently.

Calm down Siddharth nothing happened. It was just a dream, no one killed her!

Although he couldn't see that dream clearly but what he felt could be understood by him only not by anybody else.

Seeing someone dieing in your dream with whom you got attached is really horrible.

But here Siddharth didn't knew the connection between him and her's, but the pain he felt was something different.

And that's enough.... feeling the pain of others is important rather than seeing it!

Cliffhanger
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

•best part
•worst part?