FICSYLBCFI *Chapter 32*

Avneet reached the mountain where Siddharth called her.

She heard ger phone ring and it says Siddharth number.

"Hello, Siddharth main pahuch gyi tum kha ho ?"

"Tumhare piche"

She turned behind and collided with his hard chest.

"Siddharth"  she whispered.

"Lavender" a tear leaked from Siddharth's eyes and feel on Avneet's forehead.

Avneet instantly hugged Siddharth realy tight and started sobbing in his arms.

She finally felt complete with him. When he was far away from her, her body yearns for his touch, for his fragrance, for him.

Siddharth felt peace by keeping ger close to her heart. Both could hear each others heartbeat. Both waited for this moment when there was no one to interrupt, peaceful weather with two lovers under the sky and everyone the birds, the clouds could witness their love.

Moving apart wipping her teary eyes Siddharth kissed her whole faces starting with cheeks, bith the eyes, her red and puffy nose, her chin, her forehead assuring that he will always be there with her and never leave her side as he did before and finally landing his rough lips on her soft ones.

The kiss shows that how both of them missed each other, how they cried alone all night just waiting to feel each other's presence.

They both love each other and they both knew but its not compulsory to always express your love with three magical words 'I LOVE YOU'. Your love should be expressed by gestures, by feelings that the other one should understood.

His kiss shows that how much he missed her and love her.

She also kissed him with all her energy. She waited for him, she prayed for him and finally when he is infront of her she can't stop but express her love.

They move apart from the kiss and join their forehead.

Both were breathing heavily and a smile on their face. Siddharth could see her flushed face and Avneet could feel his eyes on her.

Words were not exchanged amongst them. They just stayed their in the position where her head reaches till his chest and listen his heartbeat and he keeps his on the top of his gesturing that he will stay and protect her till eternity.

"Siddharth, I missed you so much. I was so scared, I thought that i lost you already before I could make you mine." She cried in his arms.

"Nhi meri jaan, kbhi bhi nhi jaunga tumhe chod kr. Ek baar galti kr di ab dobara nhi krunga. Mujhe pata ki meri Avneet mujhe kabhi kuch jaan puch kr nhi chupaye gi. Bs situation aisi thi ki mere hath main bhi kuch nhi tha aur tum khud kuch nhi kr pati. I don't blame you for anything."

Trust is the only thing that makes relationship strong. Love is the last thing but what comes first is trust, loyalty, faith and respect.

They both trust eachother to that extent that nothing can break them apart.

Both of them were sitting on the rock enjoying each others presence and watching the scenery.

"So you got to know about Abhishek bhai?" Asked avneet creasing Siddharth's soft hair as he laid on her lap.

"Just got to know that I have a big brother but where, i don't know? Main to ye bhi nhi janta ki vo zinda h ta nhi?"

"Believe me Siddharth, bhaiya pakka kuch na kuch dundh kr hame Abhishek bhaiya ke pass le jayenge. Bs hame thora wait krna ho ga bs"

"Hmm, bs sb thik ho jaye "

"Sb thik ho jayega ashu, believe me "

--------------------------

"Bhai, bhai, bhai....." Shouted kartik while calling Jai.

"Kya?" Jai who was working on laptop asked him

"Abhishek Nigam ke bare main kuch mil gya"

Jai stoped typing on his laptop and looked at him

"Bol jo kuch bhi pta h"

"Abhishek Nigam fhil hal New York main rehte h apni wife aur 2 saal ke bete ke sath. Business man h event management ke. Aur wife CA hai."

"Time for keeping a business even i guess " Jai said while looking at Kartik.

---------------