chapter 6

I'm with you. No matter what else you have in your head, I'm with you and I love you.
-Ernest Hemingway

At AVU'S house
Author POV
Avu was painting her drawing just then her mother come
"Avu come lets go for walk-WAIT" She was awestruck "Avu, like what, its so amazing.I-I-I can't even explain"."mumma relax!" Avu make her calm. "Mumma explain it Na. How it looks, like perfection and all"
She has drawn a scenery. "Its perfect like the way you thought. I swear no one would think that there is a mistake or not." She said and kissed her forehead. "I love you mumma". "I love you too my sunshine😘"
And with that they went down and had walk.

WITH JAI
He was done with his office work then he thought to call her princess that is our AVNEET

"Hey sista wassup!". "Nothing brother just had dinner and went for a walk what about you!". "I also had my dinner so thought lets call my baby sista". "So sweet bhai". "Aaa brooo i want to tell you something" avu exclaimed. "Say". "I have made a beautiful painting. I have send it to you have you checked?". She asked. "Amm. Dear actually i was busy since morning. I am so so sorry!". "Its okay bhai. Just check now and tell how is it!". He opened his WhatsApp. "O.M.G! princess its so ADORABLE...like i don't have words with me" he exclaimed. "Thank you so much brother". "You know what i have an idea there is a painting exhibition coming on next Saturday should i present my best 5 painting there!" Suggested avneet. "Well its not a bad idea. You can do that. I will help you don't worry." "I need your help that's why i asked you bro". She said in 'duh' sound. "So tell baby sista what i can do for you" he said dramatically. "Nothing much just talk to dad,although set up can be done by me and mom!". "Okay I'll talk to him if you need any help in set up just call me okay!". "Yes brooooo.....bbbyeee Good night❤". "Bbye baby good night...stay blessed".

Author POV end

*best part
*worst part