Info on Oc's

A/N: Image above are their human forms)

Name: Violet

Name: Violet

Engine Module: an L&YR Class 28 (James), her colour Scheme being Bright Neon Purple with some black lining and red cab window frames. Number 13 painted on her tender in yellow with a red outline. She has a white running board with red buffer beams.

Whistle: A mix of Edward and James' 

Voice: Lindsay Jones (Ruby Rose from Rwby)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rue (Older Sister to Violet and Younger to Greyson)

Engine Module: Similar to the Scottish twins, her colour scheme being a midnight blue with some lightish grey lining and white cab window frames. Number 14 painted on her tender in yellow with a red outline. she has a white running board with red bufferbeams and valences.

Whistle: Similar to Henry's but with a higher pitch

Voice: Allegra Clark (Beidou From Genshin Impact)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Greyson (Older Brother to Violet and Rue)

Engine Module: a similar mix between Henry and Gordon, his colour scheme being a dark grey with some white lining and black cab window frames. Number 15 painted on his tender in yellow with a red outline. he has a white running board with red bufferbeams.

Whistle: A mix of Oliver's and Rebecca's but a bit deeper

Voice: Ray Chase (Tengen Uzui from Demon Slayer)