Experts

UN, Room of Experts.

✈ Sir! Sir, hello!

∇ I'm not sir.

✈ You and I have met ... the case of the robber! Do you remember?

∇ As a matter of fact ...

✈ In the store!

∇ In a store? No, that never happened to me.

✈ And you don't recognize me? Everybody recognizes me today.

∇ That might change if you go out without a badge.

✈ Huh.

∇ Wait! Aren't you the guy who ran after the bully? Yes, in the store.

✈ Yeah, yeah! I got him. I mean, along with the cops. Tasers. It was a mess. Good thing I didn't get caught! You beat the amstaff pretty good! I didn't see you in court.

∇ Pitbull. I didn't go to the trial. I'm against prisons.

✈ Uh ...

∇ Restriction of freedom is evil. Absolutely.

✈ Well ... What do we do with the offenders? That  robber?

∇ He's just a squealer. A drunken, brazen rowdy with a gun. Him? Well, you could shoot him. The dog to the shelter.

✈ Dashing ... are you always this kind, or just on occasion?

∇ Always. Tell me, what are you and this group doing in the chamber of experts? You somehow don't fit my idea of the type and age of a professional ...

✈ Oh, yeah, those guys  are farmers, they were chasing me. I mean, they ran to me. They call us "witnesses." Here, a badge. The guards  asked us to ... how do you say ... to go along with the experts. Security's in a bit of a rush. This guy -- I know him -- he was a dispatcher for NASA's weather division.

∇ Was?

✈ Well, maybe still ... I just met him.

∇  Guy, we're all here for yesterday's phenomenon, right?

✈ I don't actually know... I was ordered to report. But other than the meteorite, there didn't seem to be anything, did there?

∇ Meteorite?

✈ Yes. That guy over there saw it first. And I tried to catch it.

∇ Caught?

✈ Well, yeah. I mean, I found it. I mean, not a meteorite. I did burn the weed patch, though. Maybe that's what the farmers didn't like. I decided not to wait for them to come close and ask ... and bravely took off. Flew away, that is.

∇ Are you so curious that you burned a field just to find a meteorite? Or are you a slash agrarian?

✈ Agrarian? ... Wait ... No, you misunderstood. I flew for that meteorite... you know, spiked... and landed in a meadow. There was grass, not cacti, it just ... it was on fire. A little bit. Actually, the whole area was smokin'.

∇ What were you flying? You didn't dive in a helicopter, did you? How did you descend?

✈ That's ... no. A strike fighter with a vertical landing.

∇ "Martin"?

✈ Yes. .. are you involved in aviation too? Or space?

∇ Not in the slightest. I was involved in the design of the catapults. For the shuttle in the beginning. The new ones.

✈  Oh, so you're here as a catapult specialist?

∇ No. I'm an official UN gravity expert. I come -  they pay. You have to admit, I don't care about aliens.

✈ ?!