📝Chapter 6🍚

Hey so as I'm reading through so many tododeku fanfics, I realized that like 90% of them were written by really cringe 2020 my hero fans. So I've taken it upon myself to create good non-cringe stories. Not just tododeku. But anyway enjoy!

"Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry, Kacchan! If you keep on hurting him... Uhh... I'll, uhh... I'll stop you myself!"

"You want to pretend to be a hero? You don't stand a chance without a Quirk...Deku."

A boy. He was perfect in every way possible. Beautiful blonde hair that glowed in the sun. Crisp apple red eyes. And a hunger for success. We had grown up together, and never once did he look back at me. He didn't have too, I was always there right by his side.

Before he got his quirk he was the sweetest. But that soon ended. After, I was just another rock in his path. I didn't really care, he was my everything, my inspiration to be a hero.

"Hey, teach... Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister."

Stronger than most pros and only in middle school he wasn't wrong.

"Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. High."

"He's gonna try for the national school?! That school has a 0.2% acceptance rate! It's impossible to get into!"

"And that's exactly way it's the only place worthy of me. I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself!"

"Oh yeah, Midoriya...Don't you want to go to U.A. too?"

Heads turned to look at me. Without a second of hesitation they all burst out laughing, even him.

"Midoriya? You're kidding, right? There's no way of getting into the Hero Course without a Quirk."

I'll prove them wrong, I had thought. I'll live up to be something, to be someone.

"Listen up, Deku..." his voice rang in my ear. I felt the blood rush into my face.

"You're even worse than the rest of these damn rejects, you Quirk-less wannabe! You really think they let someone like you in when they could have me?"

There was no competition between us. But I still believed I had a chance, a chance to make him see who I was. Dumb mistake.

The last thing I remember was him giving me a piece of advice: "You know, if you really want
to be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way... just pray that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life, and take a swan-dive
off the roof of the building."

Did...did he just tell me to kill myself? I listened, and thought about it. Soon I did it. Not in the way I was expected too. Hero deku jumped off that building, not making it out alive. The only thing left that is still living and breathing is his reminiscence. Hate created by the man he loved. The man I love.

Deku means useless. Will I still be useless after I cleanse the world of heroes that don't deserve the glory they hold? There's only one way to find out.