Chapter 1: An Unexpected Meeting

Blurred environment

Voice1: Who are you? And what do you want from me?

Voice 2: What's the use of telling you, I'll get what I need and you'll help me do it.

Voice1:......So, you chose death, elemental...

Everything goes dark...

On a mountain we follow the lives of villagers in their ordinary days in "Dishan III Village". They have several jobs as farmers, makers, miners, craftsmen, blacksmiths and fishermen. As seen throughout the place, we have the focus on a boy in red robes scaring away wolves trying to eat the chickens.

Boy: GET OUT, GET OUT!

Using a broom, the boy beats the wolves, scaring most of them away, until one of them tries to attack the boy. At this moment a young man arrives and hits the wolf, making him flee for good.

Boy: I was gonna make it!

Teen: No, you wouldn't.

The two begin rounding up the pigs, chickens and goats for their barn.

Teen: Dan, you have to understand that just because older people do dangerous things doesn't mean you have to do the same. Don't confuse courage with respect, respect is earned with responsibility and not with force, if I hadn't been there in time you would have been hurt a lot.

Dan Yu: Big Bro, don't tell me to run away! Dad once told me, "Courage is not the absence of fear, it's acting in spite of fear!"

Qing Yu: Woah, what a stubborn brat.

Dan Yu: Done! And now? What do we do?

Qing Yu: Well, now I'm going to sell vegetables and tree sap, while you are going to study our language, ancestral history and mathematics. =)

Dan Yu: .......... >=( ..... !=○. Got it. You're going to see "Su", right? >=)

Qing Yu: WHAT!?! LIKE THIS!?! I??? NOOOOO...WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, OUR HOURS ARE THE SAME OF THE DAY, THERE'S NOTHING MORE ABOUT IT!

Dan Yu: Bro likes Suuu, Bro likes Suuu...!!!

After a comical moment, the focus is turned to a girl jumping on rocks, crossing a beautiful fountain, walking fast to make others think that she is running so fast, until a lady calls her name:

Lady: Suuuuu! Come here!

Su: !=○

The young lady goes to the old lady.

Lady: Are you making a delivery for your father?

Su: Yes, I'm taking this letter from the lord of Jai'me Village to him.

Lady: Oh! Great, can you take that letter to him too? It's a request to deliver wood and charcoal to Wigaxi Village.

Su: No problem!

Lady: Thank you very much.

The young woman continued to run and saw Qing Yu halfway.

Su: Good morning Qing!

Qing Yu: Or! H...HI...Su...!

There wasn't even time for him to say hi...poor guy. Soon, Su arrives at her father's huge house, and before she could even say anything, the man calls her

Su's father: Su Xiaoan, did you finished your tasks?

Su: Damn dad, not even to be happy that I arrived?

The man looks seriously at the young woman.

Su: I mean...Yes 3rd Leader, I fulfilled my obligations.