Chapter 3: Teachings

Su: What is Chi?

Tofu: OMG, THAT QUESTION AGAIN?!? I DIDN'T ANSWER?!?

The Three: NO.

Tofu: WHAT...yeah, I forgot.

Dan Yu (whispering): Hey bro, this guy has amnesia...

Tofu: >}:^{(

Qing Yu (whispering): I think he heard little brother.

Tofu: OF COURSE I HEAR YOU BRATTS!!!

Xuan: WHAT IS THAT SCREAMING?!?

Xuan, bothered by the noise, goes outside the hut and comes face to face with the four.

Xuan: (=)^O

The Three: HI!

Some minutes later...

Xuan: No one deserves...

Tofu: It's your fault!

Xuan: Mine?!?

Tofu: Of course! How could you not feel the presence of these three stooges?!?

Xuan: I haven't done this in a while! Maybe they were a little far off!

Qing Yu: We were actually about 10 meters behind you.

Xuan: >='^/

Tofu: I knew you were stuck, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Xuan (sighs): Chuif! Sniff!...

Xuan looks at Su.

Xuan: I told you to stay away.

Su: You looked so sad, we just wanted to know more about you.

Xuan: And who are the two?

Qing Yu: Nice to meet you, my name is Qing Feng Yu, and this one is my little brother Dan Re Yu.

Dan Yu: Hey pastor!

Xuan: Well, at least you guys look nice. You know what, I was going to sleep a little longer, I think I'm going to work overtime today. If you see Tofu and Su there, see if it disappears.

So Xuan leaves.

Dan Yu: He's really cool.

Su: It's a Zé Ruela that's right.

Tofu: Ghrr Ghrr...

The three: !

Tofu: So, are the three of you going to want to camp here or are you going to get the hell out of here?

Qing Yu: Well we have to go back to the village.

Su: Yeah, if I take too long my father will leave me stuck in the well...again.

The three leave back to the village saying goodbye to the old man, but a question still roamed Su's mind, what was this Chi guy? Soon the next day arrives and Su manages to convince the Yu brothers to go to the hut again.

Tofu: Mhmm???

Qing Yu: Good afternoon Mr. Tofu, how are you?

Tofu: Much better than you, look at that posture! Totally wrong!

Su: Oops! Take it easy old man!

Tofu: And those thin arms, the legs look strong but the rest...vishhh...

Dan Yu: The old man is smoking.

Tofu: And you! If you don't do something urgent, you'll be soft like your brother!

The Three: (=)^\/

Su: You say all that but you don't look in the mirror. Look at you! It's falling apart! How horrible!