3

- next day -

"Rise and shine Ariana." I say opening the curtains.
"Stop! I'm burning!" Ariana laughs. She gets up and hugs me.
"Let's go downstairs and get you changed." I say holding on to her. She nods and we walk to my moms room and open her wardrobe.
"You sure she'll allow you to do this with her clothes?" Ariana asks reassuringly.
"Yes baby, calm down." I chuckle. I get out a crop top and a mini skirt.
"You've gotta be kidding me." Ariana laughs.
"Choose something for today." I smile at her making her giggle. She picks out a grey crop top with a plaited mini skirt and thigh high white socks with beige pumps.
"This was in your moms wardrobe?" She asks.
"Yup. But these were her teenage clothes." I tell her in case she thought my mom wears those now.

Ariana

I get changed and decide to do my make up and hair differently today. I do cat eyes and matte lipstick. My hair is half up half down and I found some extensions in Justin's mom toilet. I usually wear a ponytail with no make up whatsoever but before my mom died she was a make up artist and so I picked up a few things. I guess to be with a jock, I should become hotter.

I put on the crop top and mini skirt ((looks like this; http://m.fooyoh.com/?mid=iamchiq_celeb_gossip&document_srl=14786542 ))
"You ready babe?" Justin calls from outside the toilet. I sigh heavily. No one in this whole community, country, world has seen me look some what 'attractive'. I never tried really, and I never wanted to. I was always afraid to turn into one of those annoying popular girls who are mean and rude to others. My mother and father always told me to stay humble and keep a smile on my face for as long as possible and to always put others before me. Unless it's for emotional causes, than its always me before anyone.
"Yeah." I open the door and look at Justin's face. I feel really uncomfortable as I am wearing a heavy amount of make up.
"Holy shit. Ariana. What?" He stands there with his jaw dropped.
"What?" I ask innocently.
"Are you kidding me?! You look like a goddess! I'm not saying that you never did but Jesus Christ. You look like an angel." Justin comes towards me and hugs me tightly.
"New me, I guess?" I say awkwardly.
"Baby. Let's go out! I'm gonna go show you off." Justin says grabbing my hands and walking me out of his house to the public. Everyone from school lives nearby him and their all basically neighbours. If anyone sees me like this, I will be ruined.

We walk out and I notice a few people from school walk past and looking at me shocked.
"Oh my god. Ariana right?" A girl stops.
"Yeah." I smile. She looks me up and down with her jaw dropped, like Justin before.
"Have you tried for cheerleader practise?" She asks still looking at me.
"Nope. I wanted to but you guys laughed at me and made fun of me. I don't plan on getting laughed at right at this point in time." I chuckle with a slight bit of sarcasm in my voice.
"Oh, well try again, looking like this of course." She laughs as if it's obvious making me feel annoyed.
"Maybe." I wave and walk away with Justin. I grab his hand and we continue to walk.
"Babe." I stop him, "I'm not going to school like this. Not ever." I say because I knew he was gonna ask me to come to school like this.
"Why not baby? You look amazing, fantastic, no you look perfect." Justin kisses my cheek.
"Yeah but this isn't me. It won't ever be me. I just tried it out for you." I giggle.
"One day. One school day. Come on. For me. Again." Justin pleads. I sigh.
"Okay but only for you." I roll my eyes and we continue to walk.

AN:

Haiiiiiii. so yeah. Ari's different.

Hope yall are enjoying the story so far! It's all so confusing and stuff as I have like 5 stories but I'm trying my best. I have to study as test weeks are arriving and I wanna die but what ever!

Love ya guys!

- A