5

- end of school week -
Me and Justin broke up on Wednesday. He's now with Stacie and their the schools 'power couple'. I've been crying for these past few days as I honestly loved Justin but he cheated on me when I trusted him. I felt vulnerable.

Bobby enters my room,
"Hey Ari, wanna go to the Halloween party tonight? Every jock is gonna be there and you can look gorgeous in a costume." He smiles. He thinks I'm pretty but he doesn't like me like that but it's the same with me.
I decide to get revenge. Not bad revenge but just something to make Justin regret doing that to me. I decide to dress hot. sexy. something Justin will look at and want to love again.

(Her costume is up there) I decided to go short and simple. I do my make up and add some fake fangs on my teeth.
"I'm ready!" I tell Bobby and we go.

*

We arrive in front of the house and I look at it in amazement. Bobby smiles at me.
"Is this actually what parties are like?" I ask in amazement. He nods and we walk in with linked arms. The music so loud my ears start ringing.

"Hey Ariana!" One girl yells trying to let me hear her. I smile at her and wave.
"You're looking sexy! Let's see how many boys you can get in your skirt." She winks. I roll my eyes and walk off. I look around for Bobby and don't find him so I just stay on the 'dance floor'. A guy walks into me spilling his drink on me.
"Oh my god I'm sorry." He gets down and picks up his cup and looks up. Justin.
"No it's fine. It was a mistake, like our relationship." I smirk.
"What's up with you? You're getting all feisty." Justin winks, I smell the alcohol in his breath.
"Justin your completely drunk. Where Stacie?" I ask picking him up.
"She went home. She said that she would come back yet she didn't." He slurs.
"Oh Justin, let's get you home." I say voluntarily. I get his arm and he holds on to me and I get into Bobbys car. I text him.

Can you get home walking. My friend was completely drunk and I had to take her home. I kind of took your car. Hope you don't mind. Love you xxx

I drive over to Justin's house. We arrive.
"We're home." I laugh at him.
"My head hurts." He grunts.
"You're irresponsible Justin. Stupid little boy." I joke making him laugh. I take him in his house. I dont know why I all of a sudden help him out. I guess him and his smile and his eyes, I can't resist.
"Let's go upstairs." He says picking me up bridal style. I giggle and he laughs. He leans in to try to kiss me but I immediately move away.
"I can stay over but nothing's gonna happen. I'm not gonna let this happen again. I'm just helping you because I can't stand to see you all messed up and stuff" I say truthfully.
"I love you." He slurs once again.
"W-What?" I smile.
"I love you. You deaf?" He giggles. I sit down on his bed.
"You're probably tired. Lay down." I look down to my feet and he does as I say.

- hours later -

Justin started to sober up.
"Hey, I'm sorry for not letting you enjoy that party. I'm such a douche." He sighs.
"Tell me about it." I wink. He chuckles and grabs my hand making my heart skip a beat.
"So, about you not wanting to see me hurt and messed up huh?" Justin asks cutely.
"You heard that?" I ask embarrassed.
"Yeah. I was drunk not deaf Ariana. Thanks for that. I've been such a jerk to you but you're still amazing and kind to me. I'm sorry for what I did to you." He starts to look at me in the eyes.
"Me too." I sigh and get up and walk towards the door, "I'm gonna go now." I point at the door and open it slowly.
"No! Please stay with me! It's the Halloween Holidays. You don't have anywhere to be. Please Ariana." He pleads.
"Justin. Ugh okay! But only for tonight you doofus." I giggle. He smiles at me and hugs me.

This is gonna be interesting.

"So about your outfit." Justin smiles.
"Mom." I joke.
"No! No! I like it. A lot." He winks making me blush.
"Good." I say accidentally making him smirk.
"Why so short though?" He walks closer to me. His shirt is off and all he is wearing are his boxers.
"Why so little." I poke his belly button.
"Because I'm at my house." Justin laughs.
"And short because I wanted to feel sexy." I roll my eyes in embarrassment in myself.
"You're always sexy." Justin rasps, walking towards me and our faces are centimetres apart.
"What about you." I look into his eyes.
"I'm always hot." He jokes. I roll my eyes and he sticks his tongue out. I start giggling.
"Your laugh is so beautiful." I blush and walk away but before I can he fans my hand and pulls me towards him and as quickly as he possible could he kisses me.

Everything was quick. But I felt a billion butterflies flutter in my tummy and my heart skipped beats too many times to count. Our lips moved in sync. Until I moved back.
"I can't let you in my life this easily." I sigh to myself.
"What why?" Justin asks sadly.
"Because you hurt me so badly. I can't let that happen again Justin." I say with tears in my eyes.
"But I love you." Justin starts raising his voice.
"I love you too! But you have you're girlfriend and I don't want her to get hurt like I did. It hurts too much." I walk off grabbing my small coat. He grabs me once again like last time and whispers.
"Can I tell you a secret?". I nod and he sits me down on the couch.
"I was never with Stacie. It was all so the jocks don't make fun of me for being dumped. That text she sent was real but basically all she did was give me a massage but she knew you would see the message." Justin sighs.
"How can I believe you?" I ask.
"You don't have to. But it's the truth." He grabs my hand.
"But Justin, Bobby would kill me." I look away from him.
"Why? Does Bobby like you?" Justin starts to get defensive.
"No! Haha that's crazy! He would never." I laugh.
"Why not?" He asks.
"Because he's gay!" I accidentally say.

Shit.