Training 01: Goku vs. Saitama: Part 01

In another Earth, where a chain of Islands called the Shonen Jump Islands, a Great War was about to begin, starting with the Super Saiyan God and the Strongest Hero in the World.

Goku vs. Saitama!

The Beginning of the Great War!

It all started with the seven mystical treasures, the Dragon Balls, when Shearon was summoned by Son Goku, the First Super Saiyan God, for one reason: Goku wanted a new sparring partner.

Shearon: I am Shearon, the mighty dragon. You have summoned me to this very world. I will grant you any one wish you desire. Now, tell me your wish.

Goku: I want to face against the strongest human in this world. I got bored and wanted to gain strength. Vegeta didn't want to spar with me. So, I thought of facing the strongest human on Earth. Can you do something for me?

Shearon: If that is your wish.

Meanwhile in the Last Continent, home of heroes, Saitama got a call from the Hero Association.

Saitama: Hello, who is this? You're from the Hero Association? You're sending me out to face a God-level threat?
Hero Association Agent: There is a god-level threat only you can eliminate. This dragon appeared on an island before an alien we didn't know existed. Maybe the last of his kind.
Saitama: What's in it for me? Huh? I'll be S-Class Rank 1 alongside King.
Hero Association Agent: King told me you managed to deal with threats no hero could get to or handle on their own. That's why we want to confirm it by sending you out and defeating this God-level Threat. I've also called Genos and Tatsumaki for assistance.
Saitama: So, if I defeat this threat, I'll be able to achieve S-Class, huh? All right, I'll do it.

Back on the Dragon Ball Islands, Shearon disappeared and the Dragon Balls scattered all over the islands. After that Goku wondered what his new opponent looked like when Saitama arrived. Goku also saw a cybernetic-enhanced human and a 28-year-old Esper despite her height looking out of the Seven Foundations of the Shonen Jump Islands. Despite all this Saitama was wondering if the Hero Association tricked his when he saw Goku there, making him wonder...

Saitama: Is he the God-level threat the Association mentioned?

Goku: Hey there! I'm looking forward to battle you!
Saitama: Okay.
Goku: LET'S GO!

And the battle began when Goku went to his Super Saiyan 1 form, readying himself for battle. However, Saitama said something Goku didn't expect:

Saitama: When I defeat you, I'll be an S-Class Hero.
Goku Defeat me?s

Goku tried to land the first hit on Saitama when the Strongest Hero in the World dodged his attack and countered his punch with his own, but Goku managed to dodge it in time and Saitama thought...

Saitama: He's strong!

Goku then managed to get the first his, but to his shock, Saitama was fine.

Saitama: Are you sure you're the God-level threat? If so, the results are the same.

Saitama then went behind of Goku and launched him with his Death Punch. However, to his surprise, Goku managed to survive. Goku thought...

Goku: Is this man even human?! I have to find a weakness!

Equally, Saitama was surprised of Goku's survivability.

Saitama: He survived my Death Punch?! If this is different than I might have a worthy opponent!

Saitama and Goku continued their battle as Goku went to his Super Saiyan 2 form, surprising Saitama with his hair-changing when he managed to get stronger.

Saitama: He changed his hair again.

Goku decided to perform a Kamehameha on his sparing partner, considering Saitama's incredible duribility and powerful attacks.

Goku: KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!

As the beam hit Saitama, the Strongest Hero survived, surprising Goku even more. Saitama was equally surprised of this and decided to grab Goku's hands and performed a new move he's been planning:

Saitama: Serious Series, Killer Move... Serious Headbutt.

Saitama then headbutted Saitama with all his strength, causing a huge break in his head. Knowing Saitama's holding back he decided to go all out in his Super Saiyan God form, getting readying for Round 2 of the fight between the Super Saiyan God and the World's Strongest Hero.

Author: Saitama's attack gave Goku more power in his Super Saiyan God form. But will it be enough to win their Fight of Strength? Find out next time in Dragon Ball x One Punch Man: Anime Wars!