𝐗𝐢. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

Alyssa walked through the castle on dragonstone in a very slow pace. It had been two days since she found out something. And the last two days she had kept her distance from her family. Like she did after the deaths of Laenor and Harwin. And everyone noticed. But no one knew the truth.

************************************

Rhaenyra watched as her daughter took a seat down beside her and sent her a small smile "Sweet girl"

"Mother" Alyssa whispered back not daring to look at her.

"Are you upset Baela left"

"What no no" She shakes her head finally looking up at Rhaenyra.

"Then what's going on Alyssa. You've been acting up again the past two days"

"I'm fine I swear it to you. I just haven't been well"

"You swear that's all"

She nods her head as Rhaenyra moves over and places a kiss on her daughters forehead "You know you can tell me anything. I'd never blame you"

"I know that. But like I've said I am fine"

"Mhm then why don't you go join your brothers training. Or even join Rhaena"

"I'd rather not"

"Well then why don't you a company me to the Maesters"

"Why are you going to see the Maesters" Alyssa snaps "Is something wrong with you or the babe"

"I'm just going to get some herbs"

"You go. I think I shall go on a walk along the beach or something"

"Alright then sweet girl"

************************************

"Your getting better at fighting Jace. How I'm I ever to be like you" Lucerys whispers as he gets of the sand.

"You will get there your still young Luke. And perhaps one day You can teach Joffrey" Jace states.

"I think that's spot has been taken"

"How come"

"Alyssa has been spending most her time with Joffrey" Luke explains "She hardly has time for us you know"

"Alyssa is ten and seven Luke. In ten months time she will ten and eight. She's an adult"

"Then why has she not wed yet"

"Because she's Alyssa, she has no interest in things like marrying. Not until mother takes the iron throne"

"That could be ages away"

Jace rolls his eyes knowing that their grandsire was iller by the day "Is that what you want for our sister to wed and leave us. We won't ever see her then"