Chapter 8: There's always a price to pay

It is day 85 and I never felt more happier today was the day a new nation a better home finally with people who can understand me and know how I feel it's the best feeling one could ever have but even the lightest of hearts could turn pure black just like today; a couple hours ago we were finishing up our new headquarters and finishing up our new nation we all stood together as brother and sister however that's when my "family" found us stating that I was "kidnapped" I didn't believe them for one second they kicked me out they threw me aside and they think that I'm gonna go back crying I stood my ground and I will gladly do so again it was the first thing my mentor had taught me he always said "stand your ground and never show emotion they will think that you're weak humanity may be good for some but for others they see as a sign of weakness what is your choice?"

I finally made my choice I stood my ground I never showed emotion and I was finally happy when I drove "them" out I never felt so alive I never felt so free, free from "them" was it a good feeling? I didn't know...did I feel terrible? Not a chance this was my time, my time to arrive and lead an empire into a new dawn and if these people need a new home or want to show the world what they can do they came to the right place so one day I fell under a tree I started to think what could life had been like if things like this had never happened or even existed? I tried to remember all the good times we used to have together as a family it didn't work out so now, I threw my past behind, and I continued with my organization. I still ask myself one thing "should I go back or keep moving forward?" I finally have my answer...