Chapter 3: Upcumming Plans

Zeus teleported out of the Jackson's household at around 1 am in the morning. Damn, he might have fucked Sally for a bit too long. Zeus did some quick weather and climate handling before he teleported back into the Jackson's living room, the only place on the planet currently obscuring his activities and position. Zeus first pulled out a human milking machine from the storage that the Fates gave him access to. After Perseus had fully left the area, he would introduce the Milf to his true intentions. Zeus used to not care about what happened in their mortal world but had recently learned quite a lot on how to have fun and since he lived forever, he had all the time in the world.

Zeus then did various other things such as widening the Mist space so that no one would come looking for Sally unless Perseus was there. Anyone who came within a mile of the apartment with the intention of meeting Sally would instantly forget and return home or do something else. Zeus also created a book that would collect any data and information about people he conquested, including bust and ass sizes, whether or not they were virgins, their family members that they lived with, their current locations and activities, and if they were in a relationship. All he had to do was scan the person and the book would do the rest. On the Sally page, her bust size were double Ds, with a picture of them coated with cum. Pictures of the rest of her filled the page, so that any lucky user would see all of Sally's privates up close and personal, including her entire nude body. Zeus nicknamed Sally "The Whore", so that anytime he called Whore, she would come to him as long as she heard him. Zeus with nothing else left to do, called it a night and fell asleep.

When he woke up, Percy and the Whore were having breakfast. Zeus noted that Sally remained naked, her swinging tits only a couple of feet from her son. Zeus got up and stretched, once again activating full invisibility. His morning wood was not helping current situations and so he flashed his clothes off to allow his cock to breathe freely. It was 7 am, only 1.5 hours left till Perseus' flight. Zeus was impatient for action but knew he couldn't do anything rash without alerting the son of Poseidon. The god of lightning settled temporarily with massaging Sally's thighs, getting his fingers used to the arcs and surfaces of the areas near her cunt. It was quite a fantastic view, watching Perseus discuss things with his mother whose swollen udders were slightly blue and covered in love bites. Zeus squeezed the Milf's sore nipples, enjoying the fact that she wouldn't react at all while he remained invisible. When Perseus finally left to go check on his suitcases, Zeus turned himself visible and pinched Sally's boob to alert her of his presence.

Sally recognized her master and waited compliantly for the next order. Zeus handed her the bottle of semen he made yesterday and ordered her to drink it. While his whore chugged down his man juice, Zeus rubbed her backside down to her pert ass, savoring the bouncy flesh jiggle under his touches. When Perseus appeared back with his suitcases and backpacks, Zeus turned invisible again, but retained his movements. Sally stopped moaning the second Zeus disappeared though, which was good timing considering she was about to cum. She got up and hugged her son goodbye, ensuring that at no point did her tits come close to touching another person. When Perseus finally disappeared out of scanning range, Zeus became fully visible and slammed his whore's mouth down on his throbbing erection. He released with a satisfied groan, exploding straight into Sally's mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge with virile substance. Zeus yanked the whore off his deflating cock and dropped her on the floor to let her slowly recover from his sudden assault. Sally lay there, gasping for breath, but grateful that her master had fed her more cum. She got up and began tending to various chores in the house, anticipating her master's next order.

Zeus had a week to set up his business, but first he had to see if it worked. If it did, he would become rich not only in the godly world, but also in the mortal world, which had been something he had put on his bucket list for many millennia now. Zeus set up the milking machine in Perseus' room, one which would be occupied for the next seven days. Maybe more, because he definitely didn't slow the plane down at least 10 times slower with air currents and pay for an extra few days at the hotel that Perseus and his friends would stay at.