British girl and a American guy

"NO!" I screamed at my mother " I DON'T WANT TO MOVE" "It's not you choice Isabella" my mother screamed right back at me.

Ok let me explain what happened hear, I'm Isabella Maner, but I prefer to be called Izzy I am 14 years old, My life was practically perfect beside my father leaving me and my mother when I was 3 years old, but other then that I loved my life well I got to admit its hard to hate my life I have a loving mother a beautiful house right in London, England and the best friends ever. But every thing started going wrong when my mom started dating this guy named Tyler, he was from America visiting London but fell in love with my mom and stayed here so it's kinda like a fairy tale love story. Any way back to the point, so after a year of them dating, Tyler asked My mother if she wanted to move to America with him and of coarse she said yes not caring about how her daughter would feel. And that's what lead to that big argument. "Isabella, why on earth wouldn't you want to move to America it's so much bigger and there's a better education " my mom keeps on going on an on how it's so much better in America but honestly I couldn't care less about America I would live to VISIT America but not live there, I have school here, my friends and family and in the USA I think I have a second cousin or something.

.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I get to school go to my locker with a cardboard box to put all my stuff in since we are moving there no doubt about it I had no say.

My two best friends came up to me " oh hey Lydia what's up Dondre" Lydia and Dondre have been my best friend since we were in diapers "what are you doing Izzy" Lydia said with a worried look on her face. I started crying because just the thought of leaving breaks my heart "I... I'm moving t..to America in two days" Lydia's eyes stared to fill up with tears and so did Dondre's they both hugged me and helped me with all my stuff "Your going to come visit us right Izzy, cause me and Lydia are going to miss you a lot" Dondre was so upset you could see it in his eyes.

So This is my first book I am writing do please no hate. How do you guys like it. Vote comment feel free to leave suggestions.:)