Wishes and To a New World!!

'Za F*uck' Was the only thought I had when I heard what he- no''SHE''said I thought I would meet ROB but I met my favorite anime antagonist instead not like I'm complaining I prefer this. 'All this has to be the transmigration trope my sister told me about who thought I would get a chance at it haha if only she could see me now' While I was talking to myself 'Origin DIO' I'll call her that pulled me out of my thoughts by speaking in a mildly annoyed by saying "Are you done with your monologuing I know I'm not much better but I'm wasting precious time not that much since I'll live forever but you get the point"
"Oh I'm sorry"I replied apologetically she only nodded in response and gave a smile then spoke again,"As you should it's good that you have manners unlike those other guys up there"Sounding extremely pissed for the last part of that sentence.
Sounds like they were a pain I won't ask more as to keep her from remembering them again,"Hoh~ so considerate of you but indeed they were but let's back on track you have 3 wishes use them wisely and yes you can use them for others if you're wondering".
'I should consider this carefully I might say something that will be useless and I can't really change wishes can I ?'I pondered In my head deep in thought.
.
.
.
20 minutes later....
"Alright I've decided on my wishes!"after I spoke Dio jolted awake and awkwardly coughed.'She actually slept on the job what if she's what's keeping my soul alive then I get annihilated because she got bored'I thought.
"*cough* Very good child now then start listing them hurry now~"She urged me on." "Alright, For my first wish I would like to go to the world of My Hero Academia the same age as the main cast."She nodded great it's valid.      "For my second wish I want the stand Golden Wind and I want it too become Golden Wind Requiem when I'm in a near death state just to be dramatic"She laughs a little at my last statement."Very well, What is your final wish."She says in a serious tone"For my last wish can you copy my soul and put it in my original body after healing it please I don't want them to be sad about my death."She seemed genuinely surprised by my last wish. But then she just softly smiled and said"Such a kind soul all your wishes are fulfilled now to start your adventure just touch this   orb"There's a big orb of light in right beside me how did I not notice it so I walked towards the then said"Onward To a New World!!"Then I placed my palm on the orb and everything went black.

(3rd Person POV Start)
In a hospital room, There's a figure layed on a bed with a bloated stomach that is in extreme pain she had yellow hair a sort of sheen to it, black eyes and delicate features on her face that is presently scrunched up in pain from given birth to her first child, and beside her is a small tree that is being by the hand of the woman that occasionally makes creaking sounds due to the amount of pressure being put on it.

(3rd Person POV Start)In a hospital room, There's a figure layed on a bed with a bloated stomach that is in extreme pain she had yellow hair a sort of sheen to it, black eyes and delicate features on her face that is presently scrunched up in pain...

After a few more minutes of continuous pained screaming the child is finally born and the nurse then said."Congratulations it's a healthy baby....."

[A\N: What do y'all think of this if you have any ideas feel free to share them.]
Words:613