Two Girlfriends On Hilltop - Dahmohyo

Dahyun couldn't think of a more perfect moment than right now.

She lay on a hilltop with her strong arms wrapped around the shoulders of her girlfriends, Momo and Jihyo, as the three of them stared up at the colorful sky to admire countless stars stretched out as far as the eye could see. The air was warm. The grass beneath them was soft, and there was a gentle gust of wind that brushed against their skin. It was a moment out of a dream. The three of them were happy to bask in the complete silence of the moment.

Well, almost complete silence.

On Dahyun's left, she heard Jihyo giggle as the plump princess glanced over at Momo, who was snuggled on Dahyun's right side. ''We can hear you purring.''

''Don't ruin the moment, please.'' Momo grumbled. Though her eyes were closed, her ears twitched in response.

''I'm not trying to ruin the moment,'' Jihyo grinned. ''I'm merely stating a fact. An adorable fact. Isn't that right, Dahyunie?''

Momo opened her eyes and glared up at Dahyun, who shrugged her shoulders and smiled at her in a way that still made Momo's heart melt each time. ''Well, she's not lying. It is adorable.''

Hoping to hide her blush, Momo sat up and stretched her arms up above her head to cover her face. She hoped that Dahyun and Jihyo wouldn't catch her looking. But, the two of them caught her, and Momo felt a jolt course throughout her body. She didn't want to admit that their playful teasing was getting to her, so she decided to change topic and surveyed their surroundings. The area was a paradise of colors and rainbows. ''I can't believe we haven't had anyone interrupt us before I ruined the mood.''

Jihyo snorted. ''Dahyunie found this place. With Tzuyu's magic restored, it's like we've stepped into a brand new world. An old place can feel like a new discovery.''

''I've been here a few times,'' Dahyun continued, her eyes flickered back and forth between her girlfriends. ''I choose this place not only because it gives us an awesome view of the universe, but because we won't have anyone stumbling upon us. I know that you like our alone time.'' She winked at Momo.

''Well, you're not lying,'' Momo smirked. She moved her hand over to the other side of Dahyun's body so that she could rest above her. She gazed down at Dahyun with a hint of mischief in her eyes. ''Then, I take it you're implying that we won't have any unwelcome visitors if we decided to have some fun right here?''

Dahyun felt heat rising in her cheeks and her blood rushing down her body. ''It'll be just the three of us until we head back home.''

Just when Dahyun felt like she was going to combust underneath Momo practically pinning her down to the ground, Jihyo decided to join in on the action by nuzzling her body closer to the warrior. She hugged Dahyun's arm, pushing her chest closer. ''You're so thoughtful.''

Dahyun gulped, trying to not lose her composure as her girlfriends closed the gap. She could feel their breath against her warm skin. ''Yep, that's mean. I'm brains and brawn.''

''No, you're not.'' Momo and Jihyo said at the same time.

''Ouch, that hurt.'' Dahyun replied before the three of them shared a laugh together.

Momo purred between her excited giggles as she dragged her finger up and down Dahyun's shoulder. ''What's wrong? You've had no complaints about it hurting before.''

Jihyo turned her head to stare at Momo. ''Since Dahyun did have to put so much effort into being thoughtful about our dating spot, how about we do what she likes and go soft on her?''