Something Different - Dahmoyeon

Dahyun sighed as she rolled her shoulders and walked out of the studio. Today has been very hectic with practices and talks with producers. 'At least they gave me a day off.' Dahyun begins her way to home. 'I wonder what's for dinner.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday!"

"What the hell?!" Dahyun jerked as two loud pops go off and streamers land on her face. Taking a second to orient herself, Dahyun sees both of her girlfriends with poppers in their hands. Momo and Nayeon are wearing aprons with food smudges on them.

"Birthday? Wait..." Dahyun took out her phone and looked at the screen: May 28 Dahyun smacked her forehead, 'I forgot my own birthday,' Taking the streamers off of her face, Dahyun apologized, "I'm really sorry that I forgot."

"It's alright Dahyunie, we understand."

"Surprise?" Nayeon tried to salvage the situation.

Dahyun chuckled at Nayeon, "Now what did my beautiful girlfriends make for their Number 1 Idol?"

Both of them grabbed Dahyun's hands and led her to the living room. There was a cake and three plates on the table. The cake looks like it was made by an amateur; the frosting looks uneven and the cake itself doesn't look even. 'Happy Dahyunie's Birthday' was written on the top. "I can feel the love coming from the cake... so who helped you?"

"Oh? Is it so hard to believe that we baked it by ourselves?" Ah, Momo is trying to be sly.

"Hmm, maybe it's because baking is very precise and I know the both of you are anything but precise. Besides, I do most of the cooking around here."

Nayeon fessed up, "Mina helped us with the cake."

"Aww, I wanted Dahyunie to find out by herself."

"And it would take too long."

Dahyun cut back in, "Alright, let's eat the cake." Nayeon proceeded to cut three slices and placed them on the plates. They all sat down and grabbed a fork.

"Now let's see how this taste."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun panted as she was being pushed to the bedroom by her very horny girlfriends. Dahyun herself is trying to tear through their clothes so she can bask in their naked glory. But it's difficult when both Nayeon and Momo are taller than her. Momo then pushed Nayeon to the bed and dragged Dahyun to a chair. Pushing her down, Momo leaned down and pressed her lips on Dahyun's. Dahyun responded right away and opened her mouth to allow Momo's tongue in. As they battle with their tongues, Momo was able to tie Dahyun's hands behind the chair.

Dahyun pulled from the make-out with a gasp, "Wha... What's going on?"

Momo grinned, "What do you mean?"

Dahyun didn't answer right away and just stared at Nayeon; she looks lost in some lust cloud with her panting and self-groping. "'Cause Nayeon look like she's going into heat."

Momo strips off her clothes as she confessed, "Oh, I just put something extra sweet in the cake."

Dahyun vaguely remembers that Momo didn't eat much of the cake slice. "F-Fuck." She pants as her hard shaft strains against her pants.

Momo doesn't miss the bulge and her eyes light up, "Your little friend looks uncomfortable." Momo gets on her knees to unbutton and pull down the zipper. "Let's give it some space." She grabs both the pants and boxers to yank it off.