"Lord give me patience"

Emily's POV:

The library had seemed to be the most easiest room to clean, but I was wrong big time.The library was humongous! Shelves were everywhere and they each had countless amounts of books.Just looking that them made me feel suddenly lackadaisical. There were colored bean bags at every end of shelves that coordinated with the color of the shelves.To go along with all those book shelves was a long row of high-tech computers that stretched from one wall to the other.It looked like a public library to be completely honest.Definitely not a library for a man himself.I highly doubt those wrong direction boys use the library.

The room was filled with the sound of the swish of my broom stick and the music that played through the ear buds in my ears.I danced along to the beat while using the broom as my microphone.I guess it would be like one of those scenes from the movies were the person is having a blast while cleaning.

"We can't stop," I sang while brushing the garbage into the scoop.I dusted the book shelves swishing my hips to the beat. I did this weird step thing and moved across to the other side of the room.I kept sweeping up the trash and dusting off the books in every single row of shelves.Let me tell you,it was taking longer than I thought.

I grabbed a rag from the cart with cleaning supplies and went over to the computers.I sighed looking at how many computer screens I had to clean.Just as the song changed to 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato I began wiping screen after screen.

"How the hell?" I mumbled to myself after cleaning ten computers at my fastest pace.I was bewildered on how one man can own such a huge house with so many computers!

I groaned when I looked down the line of electronics and saw how many I still needed to clean."Just wonderful" I muttered.I grabbed the rag and kept cleaning.I slowed my hand movements and slowly came to stop when I noticed a shadow behind me on the screen.turning off the music, I looked behind me to see nothing.

Okay hallucinating now are we?

I rolled my eyes and turned back around.I kept telling myself how stupid I was and that I didn't see anything but nothing could stop my heart from thumping.

"Hello love!" A loud voice suddenly broke the tranquility in the air. Jumping up and throwing the rag in front of me. I screamed bloody murder.I mean does everyone here just appear out of thin air? Like honestly I can't cope.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." I turned and looked at the culprit of my heart attack for the first time.I gave him an incredulous look," You did more than just startle me." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just forget it."

"Who are you anyways?" I sighed.

"Louis Tomlinson. And you are?"He replied gleefully.

"Emily James, I'm the new maid." I answered, trying to hide my shock from his sudden euphoria.

"Nice to meet you." He sticks out his hand wish I slowly take in mine.

"Pleasure."

"So, does your job include making me a sandwich?" Louis questions.

"No, but I can help you make one," I look at my watch," It's just about time for my lunch anyways."

"Great!" he exclaimed enthusiastically, running ahead of me.I followed suit and planned to finish cleaning the library later.Seeing as I forgot how exactly I got to the library inside this labyrinth, Louis led the way to the elevators.We entered and watched the doors slowly slide closed.An awkward silence filled the small space, both of us staring at the screen while it displayed the red numbers of the floor we were passing.