Chapter One- Meeting Assholes

Ahah, I decided to upload quicker!

This chapter is just a scene booster. Well,first things come first! Anyways, do enjoy! The next chapter will be up tomorrow! Anyone up for BANNERS do PM me!

oh aand, banner above! Tell me which one you like more!!! communicate with me lol

-xx

The sunlight streamed through the curtains and onto my face, practically burning me up in the process.

"Ugh!" I grunted, rolling around in my sheets. I sleepily checked my phone and the realisation that today was Friday hit me in the head with sunshine and rainbows.

Praise the Lord for His mercy! No school, equals more sleep. I happily flop down back to my heavenly pillows but sleep just doesn't take me over.

Aw, hell. Not like I can sleep anymore. I get up from my bed, almost toppling over while doing so.

I have the grace of a physically handicapped and wounded porcupine. I have no idea how I ended up on the cheer team, I swear.

Trotting over to my bathroom, getting the necessities done, I grab some red shorts and a black tank and slip it on.

I'll be damned if I survive in these even. The heat looked like it could burn an omelette on my head in seconds.

Okay, I may be exaggerating.

I lazily run the brush through my hair, texting my best friend Luciana-Lucy, to come over.

Fridays meant coffees at Starbucks and heaps of nonsense to do and shit to get in trouble for!

I grab my car keys and head down, hopping down the swanky staircase-amazed I didn't break my bones and die.

The living lounge was surprisingly empty-I'd usually find my mom reading her magazines or doing some work-related stuff on the sofa and the Henrietta-the maid, sweeping something. Dad, being abroad as usual.

Come to think of it, I'd never missed him. Not as much as I should, anyway.

I happily skipped outside, hoping Lucy would already be here.

Opening the door outside, I collided with a fucking wall. What in the name of Jesus?

"Watch where you're going you-" a rich voice filled my ears and I looked up at the 'wall'.

He was tall, chocolate-brown haired and absolutely delectable. He was hot. Fucking hot.

His solid grey eyes locked into my brown ones and I momentarily got lost.

Until, he decided to practically unhinge me.

"Owww!" I yelped in pain, taking my toe into my hands and jumping around a few times. He fucking dropped a, what?

Whatever the hell he was holding-a fucking two ton box.

"Where're your eyes, babe?" he asked, amused.

"My eyes?" I huffed out, "Where the fuck are your hands, you imbecile! Who the hell are you anyway? And what're you doing at my house?"

He was all the more, amused. And this infuriated me even more.

"I, am your dearest housemate, darling," he said with a wink.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief. What the fuck was this, hot yet mentally deranged boy even saying? Housemates?

He simply raised an eyebrow. "Excuse you, now please move, I have to get this shit inside," he picked up the cause for my now-red-as-a-fucking-cherry toe and shoved past me into my house.

I stood there, mouth hung wide open.

"Mom!" I bellowed, watching his retreating figure into my house. I rushed outside, to see my mom happily conversing with-who?

There was a white Volkswagen parked outside with huge suitcases and a few boxes lying near it.

And then were a couple-one who seemed to be the older version of Mr. Asshole I just met. And the other seeming poised and elegant with her tight brown bun and red Van Houten suit.

What the hell was going on?

"Mom!" I called out, jogging up to her.

"Sweetie!" Mom greeted me with a guilty smile. I narrowed my eyes at her.

I opened my mouth to say whatever I was going to when she squeezed my wrists tightly and let out an awkward chuckle. I glanced at the couple who gave me bright smiles.

"Honey, this is Mr and Mrs. Davidson, very close friends of mine!" mom introduced me.

"I'm Blair, nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Davidson" I shook hands with them one by one.

"Call me Kim," the woman said, "and my, don't you look all beautiful, Blair darling!" She patted my shoulders in admiration and I blushed a bit.

"And call me Mick," the man, 'Mick' also shook hands with me and I smiled back in response.

"Wonderful to meet you both!" I smirked, casting a glance at mom who looked away.

Mom let out a laugh, "Blair, they are going to be staying at our house for a few days, since the house next door is not yet fully furnished"

Say what? Why was I not told about this?

"I'm sorry to bother you again, Arianna," Kim said solemnly.

"No, no. It's totally fine! We're like family, don't mind!" mom was quick to interject.

"So, Blair, have you met Chace yet? He went inside with the boxes" Mick asked me.

So Chace was Mr. Asshole? Assholes have names! Wow.

"Yes! I did," I answer curtly.

"I hope he behaves," Kim says with a frown, "I don't want any late night calls asking for bails this time!"

Bails? Asshole is a delinquent? Badboy huh....

I sighed and went aside, as the three of them dissolved into another chatter.

I was not going to live under the same roof as the fucking asshole!-Chace fucking Davidson.

sorry it's short! I was excited about updating I just HAD to update something hahah.

DO vote & Comment. Sorry if this one's crappy. the real chapters are actually ahead! Stay tuned for tomorrow! Send me the support!