Yeonjun hurried outside, locking his car in a rush, letting the chilly air leave behind goosebumps on his skin as he dashed off the opposite end of the road and banged the door to the cafe open, taking Soobin by surprise, who had been drinking hot...

Yeonjun hurried outside, locking his car in a rush, letting the chilly air leave behind goosebumps on his skin as he dashed off the opposite end of the road and banged the door to the cafe open, taking Soobin by surprise, who had been drinking hot chocolate. 

The blue-haired male was quite taken aback to see him, and yet his startled look vanished, turning to outmost worry once he saw how the elder had tear stains, red eyes, and a puffy face, 

'Hyung, what happened-are you-' 

Yeonjun didn't let the male speak, as he walked over, pushing the cup that held remnants of the now warm drink aside, and pushed Soobin upon the table, standing in between the younger's legs and hugging him tightly as if he'd vanish in thin air. 

Soobin, who found the position, rather personal, felt the tip of his ears and cheeks feel a sudden warmth, and yet he ignored it for the time being, words of Jin and Namjoon roaming in his head as he held onto the elder, and caressed his back. 

Yeonjun wept softly, finally feeling the solace at its finest, having come to several realizations just an hour ago. 

He was drained, and yet, he didn't bother to think about it, not giving himself or the other boy time to rest as he backed off, and took held Soobin's hands in his, 

'Please...stay with me, Binnie.'

Taken aback by the nickname, not to mention the depth with which those fox-like eyes drowned Soobin within, the younger could only smile, holding the elder's cheeks in his hands, cupping his face as he spoke, 

'I'm here with you, as long as you wish for me to remain beside you, yeah?' 

'Forever.'-Yeonjun mumbled tiredly, letting the boy wipe off his tears ever-so-delicately, 

It made him feel loved. 

Soobin chuckled in a hushed tone and they remained like that for a few more minutes, hugging each other, with Soobin sitting at the edge of the table, and Yeonjun standing in between his legs. 

'You seem sleepy, wanna stay at mine tonight as well?'- Soobin whispered, to which Yeonjun hummed. 

'Then wait here, had your dinner?'