Chapter 24: A Voice For Everyone To Hear!

You woke up the next day with a yawn. You realized that you had today off with Al. You once again felt his arms were still wrapped around your waist. He held you closely.

You looked over and were met with his big sapphire eyes. His smile grew.

"Good morning darling~" He cooed quietly. A smile grew on your face.

"Good morning Al." You said, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

You both sat up and got off the bed. Al snapped and his pajamas were replaced with his usual outfit. You walked over to your closet and found an outfit to wear.

You found a short floral dress and you paired it with black (or f/c) flats (or short heels) and short white gloves

You did your usual morning routine and changed into your clothes. You put your hair into a curly pony tail and you found a hair clip with a f/f on it. You put it at the beginning of your pony tail so that it was easy to see. You walked out and saw Al looking at some other records in your record drawer.

He noticed you from the corner of his eye and he looked over at you. His smile grew.

"Wonderful choice for today's wear darling! You look beautiful, like always!" He said with a hint of drama. You giggled and thanked him.

"I have a special idea for today's agenda." He said after a small moment of thought. You were curious.

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" You asked with a hint of excitement. Al chuckled.

"What do you say we go to my radio studio and do a session together?" He asked with curiosity. Your eyes widened in slight shock.

You didn't understand specifically what he had meant.

"Do you mean,like, record a live session... together?" You asked, curious about if he had wanted you to join him in an actual session.

"Yes." He said with a hint of excitement. A smile grew on your face.

"I would love to!" You said, almost jumping with excitement.

"What would we talk about?" You asked. Al thought for a moment before his face lit up.

"How about we have a random conversation. I do it all the time. I mostly talk about hell and its latest news." He said, though it didn't seem like that was what he was thinking about. But he led onto his point. "And maybe you could sing."

Your eyes slightly widened. You thought for a small moment. You had mainly kept your talent inside the hotel, though rumors about it have slightly spread which made more demons come to the hotel. You were afraid of showing your talent to all of hell, but you couldn't hide it forever. It could also help much more demons come to the hotel since it would be heard throughout all of the seven rings.

You smiled.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" You said with pride. Al's smile grew.

"Let's go then!" He said.