Chapter 35: Back to the Hotel!

A/n- This will be a short chapter before the two finale chapters! So enjoy!

You and Al were walking back to the hotel hand in hand. Both smiling from ear to ear (It doesn't sound like much of a change for Al, but his smile was bigger than you had ever seen before).

You walked into the hotel and were greeted by everyone in the lobby.

Charlie was the first to talk to you.

"So, what did you say?!" She asked in front of the awaiting crowd (which was just everyone you knew).

You waited a moment to build excitement.

"I said yes!" You said, making everyone cheer.

Angel came up to you while everyone was cheering and congratulating you and Al.

"I better be gettin' a good role in the wedding!" He said with a hint of sarcasm as he rested his elbow on your head.

You nudged him with your elbow as you looked up at him.

"Of course you will! I mean, who else would be the best maid of honor?" You said. His eyes widened in shock, and a big smile grew on his face.

"Really?!" He asked. You nodded.

He began to cheer loudly as he celebrated away. You chuckled.

You watched as Husk finished talking to Al and gave him a pat on the shoulder before walking to you.

"So, you're getting married." He said in his usual gruff voice.

"Yea." You said with a big smile. You suddenly remembered something you had been thinking about when planning roles with Al on the way to the hotel.

"Husk, I have an important question for you." You said, getting his attention. He nodded for you to continue.

"I know Al is going to want you to be his best man. But I was wondering if you could also be the one to walk me down the aisle, what with the deal with my dad was." You said while rubbing the back of your neck. "I know that you are not my dad, but you have been the closest to a dad to me. You don't have to, though."

Husk looked shocked for a moment. Then, a soft smile grew on his face.

"I would be more than honored to walk you down the aisle." He said proudly.

Excitement and pure joy filled you as you quickly hugged Husk. He hesitated for a moment before hugging you back.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"Heh, no problem, kid." He said before you let go of him.

Al waved Husk over, which Husk gave you a quick grin before meeting up with him.

You sighed.

Everyone began to chat with each other.

You stood back and looked at all of the happy faces as everyone chatted and laughed with each other.

You were happy.

Al saw you and waved you over. You happily ran towards him and embraced him.

Everyone made an 'aw' sound as they knew Al didn't like close contact.

"I want to get a picture of this wonderful day!" Charlie exclaimed as she took out her phone.

She took a picture of you and Al, hugging and kissing. Then, everyone got together and took a big photo.

You happily embraced your newfound family.

You awaited the day that you and Al would vow to be with each other for eternity.

A/n- I apologize for how long this took. I found that I am a big procrastinator, bit I wanted to take a break as school testing was stressing me out. But, I am now on summer break now and I will finish up this story with a big BANG. Let me know what other 'x readers' you want me to write. I want to do a Husk x reader next because I got some ideas now that the show has been out! Let me know what you guys think. Bye!

~Stay Tuned!