Episode 3

Hyunsik's POV

That chats:-

- Hey:)

Me: Hello. Do I know you ?

- Ofcourse Dumbo! It's Y/n.

Me: Oh you! I was just excited for nothing!

Y/n : HUH what do you mean?

Me : Just kidding! Tell me, how did you get my number?

Y/n: I have my own ways :)

Me : looks like you watch a lot of kdramas---!

Y/n : hehe

Y/n's POV

I wanted to ask him about that guy we saw near the basketball court but I don't want him to think in a negative way.

The chats :

Me : Uhm, I texted you just in case you'd need your class president's help. so.. yeah

I know this idea is very cheap , but this was the only one idea running inside my head!

Hyunsik: oh okayy, this is great! I made a friend so helpful and kind on the first day of school.

And then, we chatted for a while and went to bed a little later.

*FEW WEEKS PASSED*

Y/N'S POV :

Few weeks passed. Hyunsik, Aria and I have become good friends. And Namjoon seemed to have no problems with that . Infact, he sometimes joins us but his fights with Aria never ended. One fight per day was a must for them.

And about my feelings! That basketball guy never left my mind all these days. I have to admit that he had a different kind of angelic glow in his eyes!

I even know about hyunsik's relationship with that guy but decided to act like a dumb. Because hyunsik seemed uncomfortable whenever it's about that basketball guy.

Lunch break

"Y/n look! It's that guy you always talk about!" Aria whispered into my ear while we were eating.

He seriously looked incredible and I have to admit that I have a massive crush on him.
It became impossible for me to control myself and neither Hyunsik nor Namjoon were around as they went for junior basketball and football match respectively.

I went up to that basketball guy who was sitting in front of our table.

"Uh, hey .. are you Hyunsik's
brother?" I spoke up with all the courage I have been building up for this day.

"Yea- uhm No"

Jimin's POV

There was this girl who came up to me and asked me about my relationship with hyunsik. I really wanted to tell everyone that he is my little brother but I cannot !

"Yea- uhm No" I hesitated to answer her.

Y/n's POV
I'm not at all interested about their relationship but I just wanna start up a bond between us and he is still hesitating!

"Listen its ok-" before I could speak he shouted out

"I SAID WE DON'T HAVE ANY RELATION AND HE IS NOT MY BROTHER so can you please LEAVE"

that startled me a bit. Then I left without a word. That was rude!

I went back to Aria who was looking at me with disbelief.

"HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT MF SHOUT AT YOU? I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA KIL-" Aria was about to pick up a fight but I dragged her out of the canteen.

"Uhm.. Aria I want some rest. Can you please give me the notes afterwards "

"What notes?? You're leaving? HALF DAY?"

*RING RING*

"Uhm.. bell rang. I should leave, I'm not feeling well. Bye"

Aria understood that I needed some space after all what happened. He really was a lot rude!

Jimin's POV:
It wasn't her fault neither mine. I couldn't help but shout. Well, I didn't shout actually.. but I know I was rude. Ohh shit.. I should just stop feeling guilty!! It's too much. I don't even know that girl!!

"Jiminssie!!"

It was Namjoon. He was Minhyuk's friend since childhood so he knew me. We were kind of close to eachother anyways!

"Aha joonie! How are you?"

"Greatt!! Anyways, come let's go see the basketball match!! Minhyuk must be killing!!"

I totally forgot that there was Minhyuk's match today!!

"Ohh right! I forgot!
Kha jaa!!"

We rushed to the basketball court.

In basketball court

"SUHO" "SUHO" "SUHO"
Everyone was shouting out that popular guy name! But I wanted to hear my little champ's name...

" MIN HYUK " "MIN HYUK" "MIN HYUK"

There was a girl shouting his name and Namjoon. No body else. I cannot do that even if I wish to.

That girl she was pretty, just like NamRa.

"Hey joon! Who's that? I don't think she is from our class"

Namjoon looked at her and the excitement he had on his face for Minhyuk's match faded away.

"YOU!?"

She looked at him.

"YOU??"

And then at me.

" You too???"

Aria's POV:

After y/n left. I heard Minhyuk had a match so went there to cheer him and then I found NAMJOON which is a very obvious thing but that rude guy too!!

"You too??"

"What do you mean by me too?" He said.

I would've picked up a fight there but I don't want to stress y/n anymore.

"Forget it"

Joon's POV:

"Who's she?" Jimin hyung asked.

"A dumbhead! She is from our class. Don't you even think of falling for her because she is really a bit-"

"Yeah yeah! Stop.. I got it. Anyways I wasn't interested in her.. it was just that, she kind of looked like NamRa , you know that's why."

"Oh- (I glanced at Aria) she really does look like NamRa noona"

Well.. were is y/n? She always used to hangout with Aria but I don't see her around.

"Uhm heyy Aria" she glared at me.
"What?"

"Wh-where is y/n?"

Well this time she glared at Jimin hyung. I didn't get it.

"Ask you frien- no I mean, she left. Half day!"

And then she went to another seat with other girls.

Why did she left? Uhm JOON YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS RIGHT!

Without any other thought, I started cheering for Minhyuk again!

Author's Note:

Thank you for choosing this story. Please give a star if you like it.

Sorry if you find any grammatical mistakes.

Stay healthy!💜