3

Frank couldn't stop thinking of the new letter. He clenched his fists as he felt his face heating up.

This is so stupid...why do I even care? Frank thought, pulling the book closer to his face. It's just a stupid obsessed idiot...

Frank grumbled as he closed his book, placing it onto the grass.

"I can't do this...I'll just take a short walk to calm down." He said. He opened the gate and stood up. Frank walked out and closed the gate behind him.

Frank stared down at the ground, making sure he didn't step on any butterflies. He suddenly bumped into a tree, making him fall back onto the grass.

"Ow! F**k!" Frank yelled. There was a yelp, and Eddie crawled to the other side. "Why...were you back there"

"I'm sorry, I got tired." Eddie yawned, standing up.

"Then why didn't you just go home. You probably have ant bites all over." Frank said, making Eddie stand up.

"Sorry, you're right." Eddie said awkwardly. "Do you mind if I stay with you for a bit? I think it's far to late to go all the way home again."

"Uh..that's...that's okay, yeah." Frank said, blushing and staring at the ground.

"Thanks!" Eddie said, rapping his arms around Frank and hugging him tightly.

"No problem.........."