2

Eddie wrote another letter, slipping it in the middle of the two letters Frank had. It wasn't that easy to bury it with two letters on top and bottom. Eddie knocked back on the door.

"Hey Eddie." Frank said asked he opened the door.

"Hey!! Heres your mail..." Eddie said, handing him the small stack.

"Thank you." Frank said, closing the door. Eddie walked away quickly, blushing.

"How'd the delivery go?" Julie asked.

"Ahh!! Jesus!!" Eddie jumped.

"Sorry!" Julie said.

"You scared me half to death!!" Eddie yelled.

"Hey, it's okay, answer the question." Julie said.

"It went fine, Julie." Eddie sighed.

"Great! Doesn't suspect a thing!" Julie said with a big smile.

"Yeah..." Eddie said. "Do you mind getting this to Wally? Im incredibly tired..."

"Oh sure! I can do it!" Julie took the stack of papers out and ran away.

"Bye..." Eddie sighed, leaning against the tree. He suddenly shot up at the sound of creaking. Frank walked out of his house and rested in the grass. Eddie admired him as Frank sat there, his book in his hands and butterfly's shimmering around him.

"I did it!" Julie said, walking back to Eddie.

"Thanks, Julie." Eddie said.

"You look incredibly tired! Do you need my help getting you to your house?" Julie asked.

"No, no I got it." Eddie reassured.

"Alright. See you tomorrow!" Julie said, walking away.

"Bye..." Eddie sighed. He leaned against the tree before blacking out.