Part 3

1 month later

It has been a month since we came back from Monaco and I have been felling very sick ever since. I threw up a lot I had constant nausea and everything just kinad hurt. I was sitting in emma and I's living room and we where talking about this. When I told her she said to me ' I know this might be a reach but maybe your pregnant, When was your last period'. I looked at her concerned and confused and said ' I haven't gotten my period since we came back from Monaco and I was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago'. I then started panicking and then emma told me ' look let me go run to the drugstore really quickly and get you 2 pregnancy test and we will see if you are pregnant ok. If you are we will figure it out but for now don't panic'. As she said that she gave me a hug and walked off. I went to my room and started pacing around the room and started overthinking everything.  If I was pregnant that meant that the baby daddy was Charles Leclerc which sound so unreal but he was the last person I slept with. Then I started thinking how was I goona tell him how would he react. I was going down a really bad spiral until I heard the door to my room open and saw emma holing a paper bag in her hand.

I took the bag out of her hands and I went to my bathroom. I read the instructions then I peed on the stick. I put on the counter face down and called emma in so I could have her as emotional support. We then waited for 3 minutes and she was helping me calm down whilst we waited. The timer then rang and it was time for me to find out if I was pregnant or not. I couldn't. get myself to do it so I told emma to do it for me. She picked it up and showed it to me. I just stood there and looked at it in aw. I was...

I couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant with Charles leclers baby. Emma then told me to take the other test to make sure a hundred percent and she left the bathroom to give me some space to take it. After I took it she came back in and we waited for the second one to come back and when it did it came back...

 After I took it she came back in and we waited for the second one to come back and when it did it came back

I was shocked I didn't know what to do. What if Charles didn't want anything to do with the baby. I fell down to the floor and I started crying. Emma sat down next to me and told me 'I think maybe you should dm Charles and tell him. I think he should know'. So, I did what she told me. I got up and went to get my phone and opened Instagram. I went on Charles's profile and pressed on message I then texted him: Hi, I don't know if you remember me but about a month ago we met at a club in Monaco and we had sex. Well I just wanted to let you know that umm...I am pregnant and its your because I haven't slept with anyone else after you. If you don't want to do anything to do with it I totally understand. It would be nice if you got back to me and let me know. xx y/n. I then sent the message and began crying again.

It was now 1.30 in the afternoon and emma had invited the girls over for brunch and a cheer y/n up evening. We order so chick fil-a and watched movies all afternoon. It cheered me up a bit but I was still pregnant and didn't know what Charles thought about it. After about 3 movies the other girls went home and emma and I cleaned up the house. After we cleaned up I went to my room and called my mum and told her about everything. She told me that she would help me with anything I needed and that she would always be there. After my conversation with my mum I went to my bathroom and took a shower and got ready for the night. I then put on my pjs and went to my home office to do some work.

 I then put on my pjs and went to my home office to do some work

I had my own clothing store in LA and I was also a part time photographer that's what I did for a living

I had my own clothing store in LA and I was also a part time photographer that's what I did for a living. All of the girls worked with me and that's how we became friends. I went to my office to edit some photos I took of when I was in Monaco and I put them up on my website so that people can see and buy the photo's. After a while of editing and store work I went to my room and got into bed. I then switched on my tv and and watched a few episodes of friends. Whilst I was watching tv my dog archie came and gave me some cuddled. Its like he felt like something was wrong with me. I then switched off my tv and checked my phone one last time to see if Charles had messaged back, which he hadn't and cuddled up to archie and I went to bed.

As I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking that I would probably have to raise this kid on my own which was a really sad thought but I had a little bit of hope that Charles would message me but I wasn't getting my hopes up