Cheaters?

After I had relized what I am I thought for a second

Why? It's not like I can get him anyway, he's dating Sumia, and it looks like they are pretty lovey-dovey too.

Anyway, I think it best to ignore it for the time being, and go to sleep.

In the morrning

I took my usual route to the Shepard Building. I had another strategy meeting with Chrom today. As I was walking I was thinking of possible senarios for today. Would he be with Sumia today? Thank the gods that the meetings are private.

I got to the barracks with some time to spare before the meeting, so I sat down and got a fresh cup of tea ( Maribell's special )

I looked over my tactics one last time, as the clock struck 11. It was time for the meeting. I hurried over to the meeting room, and suprisingly enough, I was the 1st one there. I continued to look over my tactics when I heard voices down the hall.

"See you soon my love," I heard Sumias voice say. I had assumed Chrom was with her but I heard another voice reply instead

"See ya sweet cheeks," it was Gaius's voice who replied instead. I tip toed over to the door to see what was going on. Sumia was not only with Gaius, she was kissing him! Within a blink of an eye, he was gone and Chrom came from around the corrner.

I was in utter shock...

(( Hello Author - Chan here again! So so sorry about sparatic updating. I'll try my best to finish this fanfic before summer ends, because I have another idea for an FE modern fanfic,
So stay tuned!))