000. introduction

"your costume came out amazing, ethan."

NYC,

A NEW BEGINNING, in a new area away from the small town of Woodsboro where a massacre is well known almost every year. you expect a town like that to be filled with pleasant locals that enjoy their crops and connections between every neighbour; but no. it's the pure opposite where murder and trauma form in every home and destroy innocent families who don't deserve any of what is given to them. it's mentally draining when you hear every year that a set of new victims were taken to someone hiding behind a mask with a motive that isn't necessarily accurate.

from pure psychopaths, to people grieving over their lost family members. majority of the time they're just insane when it comes to conducting these murders, but there's a solid half of the confirmed killers that I read about that only did it for revenge or grief; which I call appropriate depending on who's the target.

not a group of innocent teens.

unfortunately, I have a target on my back for being the daughter of the man who started this all. Stu Macher. I mean, he was manipulated into joining in on the massacre by Billy Loomis; but my dad was a psychopath and didn't really care that he was being forced to murder somebody innocent. it was absolutely ridiculous, but now people assume because of his genetics and how psycho he was that i'll be the exact same.

last year i proved everyone wrong.

my girlfriend, Amber Freeman joined Richie Kirshic to conduct a whole massacre for another Stab movie that could be real this time. all because Stab 5, 6, 7, and 8 were all based on a fake story since no massacre had taken place to make an accurate movie. all they wanted was a real movie, so they helped the writers by taking the lives of innocent people and targeting the daughters of the original killers - Sam and I -

in the process, Amber killed my mom; the only person I had left to consider family since my dad died in 1996 after conducting the massacre that ruined Woodsboro. there's nothing I can do to avoid it, but grieve over the losses from last year. including the fact that I have stab wounds scarred on my body from where she attacked me and the mental scarring of the moment I ended her life.

with it being a new scene in New York, I expect Ghostface to stray far away from us being back in Woodsboro. except with my luck, we're never safe.

FRAT PARTY,

filled with young adults who thrive on getting drunk on a Friday night before they'd have to cram for exams that decide their future. it doesn't help that the current month is October and Halloween is heavily promoted in this area. decorations left and right, people dressed in costumes on random days of the week despite it not being Halloween night, horror movies filling every theatre and Ghostface making a regular appearance to support the Stab movies. i don't mind though, halloween is my favourite holiday.

it's popularity scares me though seeing as people dress up as ghostface often here and with my trauma, I never know when to believe it's the real ghostface or a random teen enjoying the franchise based on horrific events.
you'd think people would dislike it since it was all based on a true story, but nobody cares how much trauma someone can go through for some dumb movie and article on social media.