The Big Race

"Hoooooo, okay, focus. Speed! I am Speed!"

Shots of racecars are seen flashing by.

"One winner. 42 losers. I eat losers for breakfast!"

Shot of a racer with the number 95 speeding.

"Breakfast? Maybe I should have breakfast. A little breaky could be good for me, no no no, stay focused! Speed!"

One last shot of racers passing by.

"I'm faster than fast, quicker than quick! I am Lightning!"

"Hey, you talking to yourself again?" asked a second voice.

"I like to motivate myself," said the first.

"Okay, okay, sorry man," said the second.

Just then, a knock was heard, followed by, "Hey Lightning, you and Grease Ready?"

The door slowly opened to reveal a pair of race cars.

"Oh yeah, Lightning's ready!"

With a reave of the engine, they headed out.

"Grease is ready to win!"

Soon, the two entered the light, and revealed themselves.

The first, Lightning McQueen, is a red custom C6 Chevrolet Corvette and Dodge Viper Hybrid, with a lightning bolt on his side, with the number 95.

Seth 'Greased Lightning' Eaton is a custom C6 Chevy Corvette, with a silver lightning bolts on his sides and fenders, and the number 96. His paint is like Lightning's, only a darker shade of red.

Both cars have the logo, Rust-Eze on their hoods.

The two looked around, all over the stadium, and smiled for the cameras. They were part of the big race for the Piston Cup.

The two then show off their shiny, bolt stickers, saying, "Ka-Chow!!"

Seth then says, "Let's go win this partner!"

Soon, the race in under way, and all the cars are trying to get in the lead of the other. All around, they reaved up a storm, down the straight ways, and around the curves.

In the middle, Lightning and Grease both weaved their way through the racers.

Soon, the two were blocked, and they nodded to each other.

Seth went right, and Lightning went left, and surprised the two cars with their passes.

In the crowd, the cars all cheer for their own racers, and do a wave with their headlights.

Through out the race, the cars take pitstops to get their tires changed, fuel replenished, and oil refilled.

However, one car plays dirty. This was Chick Hicks, a green 1987 Buick Grand National. He has many sponsors stickers all over him, and he has a grille, which serves as a mustache.

Chick bumped a purple car, and made him spin out, and he took the lead for 3 seconds.

The one who over took him was Stripe Weathers, or the King. He's a blue 1970 Plymouth  Superbird with the number 43 on his doors, and a dinosaur logo on his hood. He also has a massive spoiler on his trunk.

The King then speeds off, followed by Chick, Lightning, and Seth.

"Hey, wanna mess with Chick?" asked Seth.