"Ugh

"Ugh.." getting sick is the worst, my whole body feels like I'm boiling on hot water, my head feels so heavy to even lift up every single muscle and bone ache like hell.

"Not only did you catch a fever, but gastric as well. " Struggling to adjust with the bright light that shines through my eyes, the person must have noticed it.

A big muscular hand prevents the light from shining to my sensitive eyes. "Do you still feel nausea?"

"Hmm" still not opening my eyes , grabbing his hand and place it right on my eyes feeling the warmness from his palm.

"Warm" smiling at the warmness that is slowly spreading on eyes.

"Taehyung... actually I ..." Slowly drifting off to sleep.

"But I'm not taehyung " Seonghwa stared at the girl who is sleeping while his hand still on her eyes ,feeling her eyelashes on his palm that makes it feel ticklish.

Not only his palm,but heart as well.

"Porridge?" Jiwoo was dumbfounded by the food that her best friend brought

"Then.. why are you eating kimbap right in front of my face " Wooyoung swallowed the food before answering her.

"This is your punishment for not taking care of yourself ,I meant being a doctor is not an easy job. But you should have known how important it is to take care of yourself since you are a doctor "

putting the chopsticks down aggressively making jiwoo to lean next to Seonghwa who sat beside her. the older male who noticed that he, he lean closer to her in protective way

" You are scaring her " placing the chicken breast on her porridge.

"You need protein" jiwoo smile in grateful before taking a bite.

Wooyoung who is seeing this makes him wonder since when did they get closer.

"How are you feeling ,doctor Jeon" three roommates looking at the private room that the sliding door Kim Taehyung.

"Aigooooo,look at yourself" Doctor Jeon shook his head.

"I told you to warn her about taking care of herself,what kind of Friend are you. Kim" Doctor Park, Doctor Kim's soulmate glare at him.

"I'm fine now " jiwoo quickly jump into their conversation.

"You should be, the moment you collapsed Seonghwa hyung was the one who caught before you falling down." Wooyoung exposed Seonghwa who is already staring at him.

"Yeah,he was carrying you to the ward. He did all the check up even took care of you till your fever is gone " Jungkook stated while handing her the food he brought.

Jiwoo who was listening to their words ,stare at the tall male who is quiet the whole times. The tall male felt her gaze in him ,it was burning through his soul.

Not having any guts to look at her, he quietly eat his food as if the food is more interesting when the girl is way more interesting than any of other things.

" Anyway, here fill this up and I'll help you to hand over to the administration office" Taehyung place the paper with a big word on it Application for Leaves

Surprise was all expressed on Jiwoo's face. "This.."

"As your superior, I neglected your schedules and kept you assigned with night shift and surgery. So, this is all I can make it up to you " Taehyung looks guilty.

"But, I'm fine ..." Jiwoo whisper as her eyes were cute.

Not that puppy eyes. Seonghwa was staring at her in adoration.

"Take leave for 1 week ." Doctor Jeon grin widely

"1week ?! That's too long " both wooyoung and Taehyung shriek

"To be more specific,she has been working on night shift for almost a month,since you come back here. Doctor Kim." Doctor Park is already glaring at his soulmate for being inconsiderate.

"B-but "

"End of discussion" doctor Park said making the taller male to shut his mouth

"A- actually just two days will do." Jiwoo mumble while looking at the males that are gathering at her ward. Hope there's no rumour about this.

But then again,she has already predicted that there will rumours saying those surgeons were gathered in Jiwoo's ward.

"Nope,don't argue with me young lady " jimin shook his head in disapproval, " doctor Park is right, right now your health is way more important" Seonghwa utter .

With a pout, knowing that she can't win against any of them. Her left hand picked up the ink pen jotting down her information on the paper.

NAME: JEON JIWOO
D.O.B: 2/5/1999

Seonghwa was observing the way she wrote, her cursive writing is pretty than his own handwriting.

"Hyung, you don't have night shift right?" Wooyoung asked while eating the food doctor Jeon brought. Seonghwa nod his head and taking a bite when wooyoung fed him

"Perfect, drop off her to her house "

Jiwoo smack the male and shook her head " it's fine ,I can take cab "

"It's alright,I'll drop you off " Seonghwa stood up  "my shift will be done in one hour. "

Jiwoo nodded her head, not daring to look at the tall male.

...One hour later...

"Remember to take rest. Eat something that has gravy not spicy food. Oh! And-" jia smack wooyoung's arm making the male to stop rambling on and on

"She can take care of herself" jia utter while zipping the bag.

"Thank you for nagging me,mama" jiwoo tease him as she takes her bag. "Seonghwa hyung is waiting at lobby"  he mumbled under his breath.

"I'm really fine , wooyoung " jiwoo hug her best friend. " How can you be so careless " he was frustrated that he didn't stop his friend from overworking with all the surgery.

"But woo, the patient need us."

"You wouldn't listen. Now go , hyung is waiting for you"