Friendship

Noah pov:

Me and Cody came back to my home. He said me everything about the situation with Sierra and his "friends". I've never liked them anyway. He really do trust me. I am suprised. When we entered the home Oliver quickly ran up to us and hugged Cody while I was just standing and looking at them. My sibling issues had sibling issues. I mean my sibling doesn't really care about me, maybe Natalie a little bit but still. I see that Cody do care about Oliver so much. He is Cody's everything, he trully do love him. When I look at them I want to cry, but I can't, I have no tears left. I just wish my older sibling loved me. My parents loved me. I mean anyone loved me. You know, just knowing that when you will die someone will trully cry, will visit your grave and tell you everything about the time after visiting you last time. Someone who you would give your stuff when you die. Someone you would know will never judge you and you can say EVERYTHING. Well I do have like two friends but not best friends. And If my therapist knew everything about me I would be somewhere closed away from the world because they would think I am crazy or something. Anyway, Oliver looked at me and hugged me too. It was pretty cute to be honest. I just patted his head, he had curly hair, not like his older brother, Cody's hair are puffy all the time and looks like he is not brushing them. 

-how was school today Oliver?- Cody asked with a smile on his face

-OH! OH! IT WAS SO FUUUUUN! I LOVE GOING TO SCHOOL!- Oliver did let go of me, I chuckled and looked at him, little guy don't know how school will be in some years 

-oh really? What did happen? Hm?- cody asked him leaning down to him, the smile did not leave his face as he looked at him. I crossed my arms still looking at them as a soft smile started to show on my face. 

-SO ONE BOY WAS MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A BOY AND THEN NADIA JUST RAN INTO HIM AND STARTED BEATING HIM UP! NADIA IS SO COOL! SHE IS SUCH A NICE FRIEND!- cody looked at me, I could see a smirk on his face. He surely started to ship these two, gosh, he is so childish.

-Good you have a friend who helps you Oliver- He smiled. -If someone will have a problem towards you and you will be scared to tell that to Cody you can tell me- A warm and wide smile showed up on Cody's face. Oliver hugged me again. I felt something... warm inside, something that I've never felt. It wasn't love- but something like that, I bend over to him and hugged him back, picking him up. Oliver was laughing as Cody looked at us happy, to be honest I think we might look like a family... ew... I mean I am not homophobic, just me? And Cody? Yeah, no. 

-you're pretty strong Noah, ya know?- Cody looked into my eyes, I saw a soft sign of color red on his cheeks and on tip of his nose. One thought came into my mind.

-no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no he can't like me, he can't have crush on me, I can't deal with love again, not after Emma...- I thought and looked at cody with my eyes starting to tear up. He saw that and walked closer to me

-Everything's alright Noah?- he asked wiping away my tears.

-y...y...yeah- I sighed -Everything's fine- I smiled and looked at him

-you can smile?- He chuckled and used sarcasm, oh god

-yeah especially when I think how to kill you- I smiled at him now in sarcastic way and he just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. -you look like a baby what is mad because it didn't get a toy- he showed me his middle finger

-go fuck yourself- 

-yeah, yeah, sure I will Cody, sure I will- After some minutes of talking Oliver got tired so we did put him in bed. Cody went to change and I started to make something for us to eat. When he came back, wearing of course my clothes we ate. After a hour of talking and getting to know eachother we went to sleep. To be honest Cody is such a nice person

(Yeah not that much words but even tho I am after final exams my rolationship fell apart, my partner left me for someone else after 1 and a half year, hope ya'll are good <3 My motivation is dying so probably I won't post that much rn but hey! If you like creepypasta I have an account about it on tik tok. i.l0ve_creepypasta. LOVE YA'LL AND I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK WITH A LOT OF PLOT TWISTS WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT MY (now) EX <333)