● 𝐇𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 🔞

- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 -

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 🔞

𝗢𝗧𝗣 📱:

"Please tae I'm feeling bored"

"No I'm busy please try to understand"

"No means NO"

"Yn don't be stubborn I promise we will hangout next Sunday-" before he could complete you cut the call on his face.

Today you got a day off after doing a long project in your company. Where you work as an employee.. you're getting bored so you called your sOoN tO bE CEO Best Friend to come over. He's being trained on his father's company as he is the Only heir of their family.

" I swear i will never talk to him" you huffed and went to the kitchen to bring snacks as you're going to watch a movie alone.

"He is busy when I'm his best friend.. And here I'm dreaming to marry him.. Then he will never going to have a time with me. Jerk.."

You thought while waiting for popcorn to get ready.. You and Taehyung are Best Friend from high school. But you don't know how you gain some strong feelings for him..The way he takes care of you, always scold you for being clumsy, spends time with you, his every soft gestures made you fall for him. But you don't want to confess as you're observing him if he had anything for you. But sadly you didn't find any.

You went to your room with snacks. Then sat on your bed comfortably with your laptop. You choose a random movie named "50 shades of grey"  you know there's some adult stuffs in there but you're so in mood that you didn't bother.

Now you facing the adult scene. You're watching it while biting your lips. But soon you felt you're getting wet. The sounds of their every moves made you so needy. You're sweating as your toes starting to curled.

Without wasting any time keeping everything aside you went to your closet to bring vibrator from your personal wardrobe. Your cousin gifted you this three months ago. Saying that you might need it. But now you really need it.

You threw you clothes somewhere in the room. Leaving your body naked . You laid yourself down after putting the vibrator in your core.

You played it with the help of remote control . You softly moaned Taehyung's name as you arched your back feeling it roll inside you. You started to pleasure yourself moaning your best friend's name.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 :

Taehyung finished his work early as he knew you were sad. The way you are whining to him like a kid he failed to resist you. So he got up from his desk with his car keys leaving the office he headed to your house.

The door wasn't locked. He cursed on your clumsiness. He frowned as he found the living room dark. Only upstairs lights were on. Thinking you must be sleeping he headed to your room.

His steps halted and chest tightened hearing your moans. There's no way that he would ever fail to recognize your voice. He started to sweat thinking negative. He was planning to make you his soon. But he felt like he lost his every chance. But he snapped his head towards your room door as he heard his name. What's going on?

He slowly open the door to see you are in a mess moaning his name. Your eyes were closed you were so into the pleasure that you're unaware of the presence of your best friend who's smirking watching your state.

Taehyung got it you feel the same way as him. He removed his coat, unbutton first two button of his shirt. He climbed on the bed and snatched the remote as he hovered over you. You shut your eyes open seeing Taehyung on top of you.

"T-tae-" "sshh princess" he removed his tie and tied your hands with bed. "T-tae i-i - AHHH TAEE" you screamed as he speed the vibrator in high.

You arched you back rolling your eyes. Continuously telling him to stop. "T-tae ahh umm..arghhh..A-ahhh s-top ummmhhh "
"Tell me why were you doing this?" "A-aah i-i mmmhhhh w-want argh mmm y-you aahhhhhh t-tae ple-ummh s-top" he stopped as you looked into his eyes breathing heavily. He hovered over you. "Untie my hands tae" "first explain " "i-i got needy watching a sex scene on the movie " you said as you broke the eye contact.

He sat on the bed and threw the vibrator. "Go get dressed before i fuck you" "but I'm still needy" saying that you sat on his lap wrapping your hands around his neck locking your eyes with him. " For you " u said starring deeply into his eyes. You started to unbutton his shirt without breaking the eye contact. Soon his shirt were nowhere in the room.

You cupped his cheeks slowly putting your lips on his. His grip around your waist tightened. He laid you on the bed in no time he was top of you. "Say that again"
"I want you Kim Taehyung" he smashed his lips kissing you deeply. The kiss become sloppier. Soon his lips trail down to your neck. You moaned as he bite you neck placing there his beautiful artworks.

You arched back as he gave you squeeze on your waist. His hand went on your bra hook. He took your cherry nipple on his mouth sucking it. You griped his hair tightly the amount of pleasure he is giving you.

Soon he was in between your legs. He smirked in satisfaction after seeing how messed up you were because of him. He inserted his two fingers and thrusted deeply. His eyes were glued on you how you were moaning his name , holding the sheets tightly. "Aaahh ummmhh ah Tae mmmm" .

"Beg" he demanded . "Fuck me already"   he take off his pants . "Ready princess"  you nodded as yes. You gasped so loud as he shoved his length inside you. Soon The room echoed with sloppy sounds, his groans and her moans.

"Faster please uhmmm Aaggg agg oh my gosh " He thrusted like a beast making you teared up in pleasure. And soon you both were tired after the long hot sex session.

After cleaning Everything. You both collided in each other arms. "Tae i love you" "Hmm" he hummed snuggling into your neck. "D-don't you love me?" "If i don't love you then why would i fuck you?" "Maybe you were needy" "if that's the reason there's so many girls out there" "So?" "I fucked you because i love you dummy " "Aah? I LOVE YOU MOREE" you screamed and hugged him tightly. And the time passes by their giggles were replaced by cute snores.

𝐄𝐍𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Votee please. I write with so much passion and you guys leave it on read 😔 that's not fair