● Breast milk craving 🔞

- when he wants to drink your milk  -

Genre : Fluffy Smut 🔞🎀

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

You came out from the bathroom sighing for the 9999+ times today. It's your fifth time changing clothes today. Recently your breast milk is overflowing so as a result your clothes are getting wet. You noticed it five days back. You were scared at first thinking you've got a serious disease. Because you're not conceiving but your breast milk was licking. You immediately consulted with a doctor. You got relief as the doctor said it's nothing serious it happens because of hormones.

You were going towards the kitchen to make dinner for you and your husband. You got married to Kim Taehyung  six months ago. He was the CEO of his own company 'Empire Of Kim's '  . Being caring and understanding to each other you both put equal efforts to the relationship which leads you both to fall in love with each other.

But you saw something very unexpected. Your Husband Taehyung entering the house being so exhausted than other days. This is not his time to come home. You ran to him as he let his body fall on the couch. "Taee" as you called him he looked at you with his most tired gaze ever. Your eyes widened as your hand came in touch with his skin. He was burning. "T-tae love you're burning" you said while checking his forehead. "C-can you hear me?" he nodded in response. "Hold on me. Let's go to the bedroom" saying you slide one hand on your shoulder while your one hand hold him waist firmly so he wouldn't fall.

After laying him down on the bed you took off his shoes,watch, coat and shirt. Then you came up with a wet towel and a piece of cloth. You wiped his body with the wet towel then made him wear comfortable clothes. Putting the wet cloth in his forehead you went to make soup for him. After a while you came with the soup. You helped him to sit comfortably. You feed him the soup sometimes blowing it in the middle. "How many times have I told you to take a day off and rest. No why would you listen to me?? Your work comes first more than anything. Now see you're having a fever " you scolded him as he was listening to your scoldings with his doe eyes like a good boy. After feeding him you made him drink the medicine and went to the kitchen to clean up.

You came back in the room after cleaning the kitchen. You saw him sitting by leaning on the hardboard. "Lay down" you strictly said to him which he obediently obeyed. You came after finishing your night routine and laid beside him. You caressed his hair to made him sleep. "Baby!" As he called you , you opened your eyes "what happened? Do you need anything " he nodded. "What is it" you asked. " i want to have a taste of your milk" You went speechless hearing him.

He knew about your milk licking thing. Your wet top didn't go unnoticed by him. Also he clearly remember that the doctor said not to put pressure on your breasts. Also the milk needs to come out or the breasts can be infected. You both never had any intimacy other than make outs. You got flustered by his request. "B-but you won't like the taste of it and you're sick" you said. "Let's see but if it becomes my favorite you have to let me drink everyday and i will get better if i have it" you gulped and you cheeks became like cherry. You also nodded as your breasts became so heavy these days which made a little difficulty for you.

Having your permission he hovered you in a blink of eye. He slide your t-shirt upwards. As you breasts came at his side his mouth watered looking at the pinkish hardened nipples. You cheeks heated up which he noticed. "They are beautiful sweetheart. More than i imagined" Saying he squeezed your breasts. Some of milk spit on his face with squeeze. You looked at your nipples how his long fingers were playing with it. "May i love?" He said melting your heart. Way too gentleman. You nodded. You kept your hand in his hair as he took your left nipple. "Ahh mhmm" a moaned left your mouth as his tongue was played with your nipples. " I-i am s-sensitive h-here" you said as your left breast was one of your most sensitive spot. In a time he started to suck your breast as a new born baby does. The room filled with his hard smooching sound. You caressed his hair while looking at him. He devoured your breasts as sweetly as possible making sure you were not in pain at all.

He lifted his head and gulped the milk. " Dang it's tastes more yummy than strawberries" he licked his lips. "Love now i need your milk every night after dinner as a desert instead of my hot chocolate" you blushed. "My breast feels so light now" you said. "See i told you. My intention was to erase your pain" you caressed his cheeks looking at him with so much love and admiration while your mind thought how much lucky you're to have him. "Now let me treat the other or it will feel bad" you laughed. He again got busy with drinking your milk while you caressed his hair. "What're you gonna do when we will have a baby" you asked him. " We will share" you laughed again at his unserious talks.

After that day he will forget where he put his important files but will never forget "it's myy desert timeee" ...

End

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Having a breast treatment from your partner is more better than having sex. It's the most cutest intimacy.

I think this one also a flop. Tell me how

was it🙃 and feel free to request.

Requested by vnightxapple  💌

Vote and Comment 🫶🏻💕 (I've noticed most of you leave on read. Do vote please)

ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒜𝓁𝓁 💋