● 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 🔞

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 🔞

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 🔞

⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

"Ahh- mhmm" you moaned when the man in front of you bit your left nipple while sucking your breast. His one hand was in your waist pulling you closer to have more access to your breast while the other hand was massaging your other breast. Your hand caressed his hair while he was tasting your milk like a baby.

He was none other than your Senior 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠  You're 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐧 . You're 3rd year student of University while he was in last year. He is the most handsome guy in your whole uni              versity. At last year's prom party you both had a one-night-stand after that he became physically desperate for you and offered you to be friends with benefits with him. You also agreed as you had crush on him. But you didn't agree to pleasure him. Your goal was make him fall in love with you while pleasuring him.

After sucking your breast like a hungry wolf he left your breast with pop sound. "You milk is so tasty. I'm fucking obsessed with it" he said attacked your lips. Your hands automatically wrapped around his neck as you kissed him back. After eating each other's lips for some good minutes you both broke the kiss.

You both were doing your make out session in a old storage room of University where no one even think of coming. You were half naked Because in middle of eating up your breast he threw your top as he felt disturbed by it. He made you wear your shirt and buttoned it.

"Why are you so yummy?" He said with a adorable smile while tugging your hair behind your ear holding you closely. You giggled at his words. "Maybe I'm tasted by the right one who knows" you said and wrapped you hands around his neck and peaked his lips. "Is that sooo????" He said while smirking. You back hit the wall as he pressed his body into yours. "Hmm?" You hummed while shyly smiling looking into his eyes. In no time he dipped his head into your crook of neck nuzzling his nose. Your sweet laughter spread into air as it was tickling. "Taeeeee stoopppp" you pushed him by his shoulder. "Lunch time is over let's goo" you said and dragged him.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 :

The last period was free so you thought of spending the time in the library. You were going towards the library then someone called you. It was Yuhan from Taehyung's class. You bowed to him as he was your senior and said "Yes Sunbae" he came towards you and scratched his neck. "Ahm where are you going" he said while scratching his neck. "Ahh I'm going to the library. Um Why?" you asked. "Oh I was also going to the library. Let's study together there?" He said while scratching his neck. You nodded "okay then let's go" . "Okay then you go I'm coming" he said and ran towards somewhere and you headed towards the library.