Morning of Graduation*

I woke up out of nowhere throwing up . So I call my mom and let her know I'm not able to go to school.

I try to sit up I was fine one minute then the next I was hanging over the toilet .
Ughhhh I feel so bad I say to myself .
As soon as my mom got home from work she calls my doctor.

"Yes I need to schedule my daughter an appointment."
"Yes Braysia Salter"
"Well she woke up this morning throwing up"
"Yes 10 is fine"
She hangs up.

She walks in the den to the couch where I'm laying ...
"Braysia your appointment is at 10 , so you need to get up and put on some clothes"
*Crying
"Mama I can't every time I move a certain way I throw up"
"Baby you gotta get up if you don't move you can't go to the doctor"
So I get on up stumbling to the bathroom for the toilet again.
My mom brings me the clothes I need to put on . So I quickly put the clothes then I wet a wash cloth for my neck . I leave out the bathroom its 9:20 so we head on to the doctor .

As soon as we get through the door I hear ..
"Salter"
"Yes ma'am that's me"
So I go on to the back with my mama right behind me.
"Sit on the table please" the nurse tells me.
I get on the table and try to get comfortable 😑 fail , I'm still uncomfortable .

"So what's the problem" the doctor asks , I open my mouth to speak but before I could get the words out ....I vomit .

"It's okay sweetie let it all out" she says .
So my mom speaks up and tells her .
"Well a month ago I took her to the clinic to get on birth control , every since the birth control this has been happening every week .
"Well have you tried taking her off the birth control to see if that helps?"

"No ma'am I didn't wanna knock her cycle off track."
"Okay , well this is what I want you to do stop the birth control and see of that helps , but just in case I'm gonna send you to Elmore County Hospital to do some blood work .

"Okay thank you."
So we get up and head to the front to get my doctors excuse && to leave .
After we leave we go straight across to get the blood work done.
When I get inside the hospital the lady tells me she already knows what I'm there for so I follow her to this room to get my blood taken .
"Alright hunny hold this ball and squeeze."
As I'm squeezing she ties this rubber band around my arm and barely thumps looking for a vein .
"Hmm , I can't find a good vein in this arm let's try the other."
So the takes it off and switches everything over to my right arm .
She finally puts the needle in my arm , but we only see a few drops of blood.
"Wow , your blood is really thin ! You're a nemic .
Sh still holds the needle in my arm trying to get blood .
She finally gets enough and takes the needle out .

Okay I'm gonna send the blood to the lab and I'll send the results right over to the dr. As soon as they come back .
"Okay , thank you."

So I go back to where my mama is waiting for me.
"ready?"
"Yes"
We leave and head to the house , by now it's time for us to get ready for the graduation . Before I shower I text A'Rione..
Me: I know we're not speaking right now , but I wanna say congratulations tonight is your big night.

He never replied ....
Well can't say I didn't try .
I hurry and shower then get out because Karnell has to get in .
The family finally finishes getting ready and we're off to graduation ...
We get there and find our seats.
I sit through the graduation , they finally call A'Rione's name. Did I move ? No I didn't I sat still in my seat while everyone else clapped...
"Braysia your not gone clap for A'Rione?"
"no mama , I'm not talking to him right now ..."

So we leave graduation and I'm still irritated cause I haven't gotten a text back .
Maybe he's moved on already .. I think to myself .
*Skips car ride
I'm home now I'm just ready to go to sleep ...
I go in my room , and take off my clothes && just get in the bed , I say my prayers and I was off to sleep .