Where is Here?

Wizard shook, bending down as his sugar eyes brimmed with tears. The cookie fumbled around, panicked as he tried to comfort Wizard, thinking it was his fault.

Meanwhile, all the wonderful, beautiful, yet so distant memories of when Gingerbrave was still alive all rushed back to Wizard. 

"Some Kingdom it is! Looks more like some old useless ruins to me." grumbled Wizard Cookie. They needed to run from the Witch, don't they understand?
Sugar Gnome: Oh yes! It might lie in ruins now, but a glorious Kingdom once it was!
GingerBrave: Be optimistic, Wizard Cookie! A Kingdom of our own, isn't that exciting?!
Wizard Cookie: Before we begin, I must ask you one question Gingerbrave. How many Cookies do you see?
GingerBrave: Three Cookies!
Wizard Cookie: Very well.. And which one of us, do you think, should rule this so-called "Kingdom"?
GingerBrave: That's to be decided!
Wizard Cookie: ...
Wizard Cookie: Do you even know what a "Kingdom" IS?
Gingerbrave: No idea!
*Wizard slaps his forehead with his free arm* How can you be so OBLIVIOUS! 
Gingerbrave: ...what's oblivious again?
*Strawberry Cookie starts to laugh a bit* 
Gingerbrave: What's so funny? 
*Wizard Cookie turns a bit pink at the sight of Gingerbrave pouting*
Wizard Cookie: 'Thoughts: Why-why do i feel something weird for this idiot?'

In Chapter 3: 
After Wizard talks about the pilgrims:

Custard Cookie III: That's so cool! I shall become a pilgrim!
Custard Cookie III: Oh no, who will rule the Kingdom then?! He he!
Wizard Cookie: Uh-huh, as if he had a claim...
Chili Pepper Cookie: Yeah, let's head to that village to eat and rest! You know the road?

GingerBrave: Hm? *Sniff sniff*
GingerBrave: Huh...? *Sniff sniff*
Wizard Cookie: Why are you sniffing me, huh? You're making me uncomfortable! 
GingerBrave: Huh... *noticable blush* I won't say anything, it's for your own good!
Wizard Cookie: What? Now that's really unsettling...
Ginkgoblin Mobster: Khya hya hya! If you wanna pass, you gotta PAY!
Custard Cookie III: Gah! That's the foul Ginkgoblins!
GingerBrave: Aha! I thought that was Wizard Cookie's smell!
Wizard Cookie: What...?
Wizard Cookie: *Thoughts: Was that meant as a compliment or an insult? Either way... why did he notice? Why not anyone else? Could it mean... I have a chance?*

In the City of Wizards...

Gingerbrave: ......
Strawberry Cookie: ...Gingerbrave?
Gingerbrave: HUH?
Strawberry Cookie: W-what? WHAT?!
Gingerbrave: I... um... I just imagined a very scary thing!
Gingerbrave: If the Wizards had to go through so many stars just to make that last giant one... What would've happened had they decided to make a Gingerbrave...?!
Gingerbrave: ...So I imagined a graveyard filled with lots of abandoned Gingerbraves!!!
Strawberry Cookie: Yikes!
Wizard Cookie: Don't you have anything better to think about?! You literally have this gorgeous library in front of your eyes!
Gingerbrave: Yeah... Yeah... You're right as always, Wizard Cookie... hehe...
Gingerbrave: *Thoughts: Drat! I said that out loud! What does he think now?*
Wizard Cookie: *Thoughts: Was that a blush? Oh my gosh my heart is racing so fast! Why do I do this to myself... why do I love him so much...*

Wizard choked out a sob, as the person who seemed so much like the one he loved, the one he cared for most, the one who he thought lost forever tried to help him. He loved it... but he just wished it happened in different circumstances... when Gingerbrave hadn't lost his memory...

The cookie was panicking, a bit of him starting to break out of worry for Wizard Cookie. Why did he care so much, he wondered? Was it something in him that reminded Wizard of someone? But there was no way... Wizard has told him about Gingerbrave, the one he had a crush on but fell to his death from him... While hugging Wizard, he started to think: What if I'm... somehow Gingerbrave? But I don't remember anything about him, or myself! There's no way...