❥︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-15

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

The birds are chirping excitedly as the sun was rising....making yn to groan and snuggle into kevin's protective and warm arms.

            𝐘𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

i slowly opened my eyes as i heard my baby sister yn's groan just to see her snuggling more into my arms.

I smiled looking at her baby face...if anyone see her right now they may think she is an innocent cute one but only if they knew she is the mafia queen.

Yes she is an innocent baby....for me.
i may not be the best brother for her but i would burn the whole world for her.

i pecked her forehead softly which made her awake....she slowly opened her eyes while groaning....and again she snuggled into me more.

and again she snuggled into me more

kevin: elvyra.....wake up baby.

yn: 5 minutes more oppa...pls.

kevin: you dont wanna be late for university... do you?

listening to this she woke up while whining cutely with a adorable pout.......my baby sister.

kevin: fine, you win.... sleep, i will wake you up after am done getting ready.

Yn: yay!

saying this she just fell back asleep... yeah in less than 5 seconds.

how?

cause she is yn.
.

.

.

.

.

𝐘𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

am sleeping peacefully until i heard kevin who is trying to wake me up.

i woke up and started walking to the washroom lazily while groaning.

kevin: oh my god yn atleast choose your clothes before taking a bath!