❥︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-21

AUTHOR POV.

Yn: who are you mr and miss?

Jungkook gasped seeing them as he too walked behind yn as the maids are on the leave and he didn't want off his guard for his sister.

Jungkook: uncle, aunt?!!!!!

Jungkook excitedly hugged them smiling ear to ear making yn confuse..

The other siblings too came to the main door listening to Jungkooks excited shouts.

Namjoon: uncle yang, aunt seo!

(Author: if you don't remember them please check the introduction chapter again about uncle yang yang and aunt yeon-seo)

Yang yang: how are you my boys?! Missed uncle?!

Bts: we are good uncle!!!! And YES we missed you both!

Yeon seo: aww, my boys are looking like grown ups... But did you forgot your aunt seo? Where are my hugs?!

Bts immediately group hugged yeon-seo..... They love their aunt and uncle... Bts mom died in an early age which made far to the mothers love... But yeon-seo didn't let that happen instead she treats them and loves them like her own sons.. and yang yang too! Even the deepest secrets of bts which they wouldn't love to share with their father shares with those two.... Yang yang and yeon seo not only treat them like their children but also the coolest uncle and aunt more like bestfriends and crime partners.

Yn and kevin knew who are they..... Yang yang owns top 5th successful company in the world called twin roses while yeon-seo's is top 6 called twin butterfly...but its the first time they are meeting each other but they got some kinda weird feeling in them...

Namjoon: uncle, aunt.. she's yn! And he's kevin... Our new sister and brother.. and you know? They are twins too!

Yang yang: oh yn! So you are the princess of us kims right?!

Yang yang patted her head lovingly..

Yang yang: kevin! The super smart one huh?!

Yang yang did a side hug with kevin while yeon-seo hugged yn while greeting her and same did with kevin too.

Yeon-seo: so yn and kevin just to let you know... We'll be your coolest uncle and aunt! *Wink+ flying kisses*

Yn giggled while kevin chuckled at her words making all of them laugh!

Yn: come uncle and aunt lets go inside!

Everyone entered the living and sat on couches while talking what made bts jungshook is yn, kevin are going quite well and close with aunt and uncle... And they are even more jungshook because uncle and aunt are ignoring bts while talking happily with yn and kevin.

Like they knew each other for years!

By the time mr and mrs kim came to the living room and greeted each other.

Yang yang: hyung.

Yang yang and mr kim did a bro hug.

Yeon-seo: oppa how are you?

Mr kim: am fine seo-ah

Mr kim hugged yeon-seo and pecked her hairs... Mr kim always treats and loves her like a little sister.

Mr kim: yang-ah, seo-ah meet my wife Yeon and yeon meet my brother and his wife who's like a own sister to me..

Yang yang and Yeon seo greeted mrs kim awkwardly as they didn't got good vibes from her.

Yoongi: go get some drinks.

Yoongi ordered areum who's sweeping the floor... Areum went to kitchen and came back to the living area and placed the drinks on table opposite of couch annoyingly.. and went back as yoongi glared her.