Betsey & Boys

CENTER OF THE SHOPPES

BETSEY JOHNSON BOUTIQUE

September 15th

12:28pm

"Jen, look at these shoes!" Natalie Dormer waves her best friend over to the rack of designer shoes.

Jennifer clacks her way over to the rack with her betas Jena and Leven trailing behind her.

Once Jennifer gets to the rack of heels, she bends down and picks up a leopard stiletto from Natalie's pile.

She examines the shoe with a displeased look on her face, "Nat, these shoes are puurrrrrrfffeeeccctt!" she exclaims.

The four girls clap excitedly, and the alpha quiets them down to save themselves from public humiliation.

"Okay, what do you guys think of the fringed leather jacket I found in the exclusive section?" Jena asks raising a red leather jacket with fringes.

"I think that you could do much, much better than something that Reba would wear." Natalie shuts down the fiery red head.

Jena rolls her eyes and holds the jacket close to her, "Whatever i'll make it work somehow.".

Jennifer holds her items in her hands, and checks her watch, "Girls it's almost time for lunch, our reservations for Panino are at 1:00 and it's 12:30 we need to go." she announces to her group.

Natalie gets up and holds her 20 racks of her loot from the racks closely to her body, "Well I'm ready to purchase my items. Jen are you going to get the Marilyn?".

The group of four girls strut their way to the cashier and stand in the short line, "Is Kim Kardashian a virgin Nat?".

Natalie and Leven giggle, "No." Natalie laughs out. Jennifer places her hand on her hip, "Then there's your answer.".

Jennifer's eyes rake over her friends and she notices Leven's hands empty, just like her stomach.

"Um Lev?" Jennifer calls her attention.

Leven turns to Jennifer, "Yeah?".

"Are you a closed space?" Jennifer asks with a smirk on her face.

Leven bites her lips, not knowing the outcome, hesitantly questions her alpha, "No...."

"Then why are you so empty?" she laughs with Natalie and Jena.

Leven's face blushes and she feels super humiliated, just like that time when she got her period during math class, that alone spelled humiliation.