Chapter 34- Distraction

Warnings: Violence; Blood; Beheading; Slight Torture

As everyone started getting their bags set for leaving, Stiles pulled Eli aside.

"Something wrong, dad," Eli asked, noticing the stress covering his face.

Also Eli still had werewolf senses, so he could smell the anxiety coming from his father.

"A couple nights ago, you mentioned a dream," Stiles said, "Do you still remember it?"

Eli thought for a moment then shook his head.

"I've been having a lot of dreams lately," Eli said, "I don't remember most of them..."

"Stiles! We got a problem," Scott said.

Stiles glanced at Scott, then back at Eli.

"Okay, follow your father and watch out for Nick," Stiles said, "Can you do that for me?"

"Of course, I can," Eli beamed.

"Thanks, kiddo," Stiles smiled, then he followed Scott away from the group, "What's wrong?"

"I was doing head counts and we're missing two people," Scott said.

"Not our problem, they should've been here," Stiles said, turning around, "Let's move..."

"It's Klaus and Noah..."

Stiles froze in place as dread overtook his features.

"Any idea where they may be," Stiles asked.

"Danny tracked their phones to an abandoned warehouse," Scott said.

Stiles sighed deeply and turned back to Scott.

"Lead everyone to the safe house while I go get them," Stiles said.

"Got it," Scott said, "Be careful out there..."

"I will," Stiles said, grabbing his katana and leaving.

On the way out the door, he ran into Dean, Sam, Jack, and Marcel.

"What are you guys doing," Stiles hissed, "You should be with the others..."

"No offense, Stiles, but Noah and Klaus are our fathers too," Marcel said, "Which means whoever has them has to deal with all of their kids."

"That's right," Sam said, "So where are we heading?"

Stiles slowly moved to the front door and took down two guards posted. Then he motioned for Sam and Dean to follow. They got the door opened and Stiles told Marcel and Jack to wait 25 seconds before storming inside. Then he ran into the building.

He found Klaus chained up with an IVs of what looked like Vervain and Wolfsbane going into his arms. Next to him, Noah was chained to a bed, and also had an IV filled with most likely some kind of sedative.

"Glad you can make it, Miecyzslaw," G-Dean grinned as he stepped forward, "They look so helpless when they're like this, don't they?"

G-Dean circled Klaus, who was unconscious.

"He was completely stubborn about leaving," G-Dean smirked as he trailed a blade gently along his back, "Your other dad however was quite the fighter as well. He impressed me a lot, I must say. I guess that's where you get it from, huh?"

"I'm only going to say this once, you have less then 5 seconds to hand them over before I tear you apart," Stiles said, glaring at G-Dean, "It would be wise to listen..."

G-Dean smirked and stabbed Klaus with the blade in his hand. Klaus grimaced as his eyes shot open. He coughed from the feeling of the Vervain and Wolfsbane, traveling through his blood stream. G-Dean placed the blade at his throat, making his neck bleed a little. Klaus tilted his head back on instinct to get away from the blade.

"You want to try that again, kid," G-Dean spat.

The sound of guns being pulled was heard behind G-Dean.

"You brought backup," G-Dean said, "That's not a fair move..."

G-Dean eyes glowed black and the guns in Sam and Dean's hand were thrown. He glared at them. Then he cried out in pain and fell to the ground. He held his head as blood dripped from his eyes, ears, and nose. Jack walked forward, his eyes no longer gold or orange. They were red. It was the only thing that showed, he was actually the biological son of Lucifer.

"You kidnapped my fathers," Jack said, shaking with rage, "And think you will get away with it!"

"I'm not... the only... one you... have to worry... about," G-Dean struggled, his eyes meeting Stiles's, "This was just a distraction..."

Stiles's eyes grew wide in realization.

"Where are they," Stiles asked, stepping forward, "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!?!"

"Ask your kids," G-Dean sneered, chuckling.

Stiles took his katana out and chopped his head off.

"Stiles..."

"Help me untie them..."

"Hey, we got them," Marcel reassured, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Go save your kids."

Stiles nodded and left his brothers to help Noah and Klaus. Then he raced back to his family.