Chapter 3

As Kankri was cooking a bit, he was thinking...how was he going to tell Karkat? He cant really be feeling these feelings if hes celibate. He thought taking this vow would help him not feel this. He had once been in a fling with a rust-blood (TW: #blood caste #triggering slur #please dont use this) and he had only been used for the others.....pleasantries..... He doesnt want to go through it. Kankri knows that Karkat would never do that. Hes too...what was it....well brought up? Eh whaterver, all he knew was that he feels that he would never do that.

  "What are you making?" Kankri nearly drops the pan of "orange chicken" and turns to see Karkat walking in. Karkat noticed this.

"Karkat! Please do not startle me like that. That can cause some highly triggering actions to occur and make me most possibly drop the food and ruin your request." Kankri set the pan down and went to check on the california rolls he made in the oven. They were almost golden brown, maybe another minute until they were the desired brown.

"To answer your question, Karkat, i am making what they call "orange chicken" and some california rolls or, a more common name, egg rolls. I do hope that you'll enjoy this meal.' He says as he dishes up the chicke  first then checking on the egg rolls again and taking them out and putting those on the plate as well.

"Jeez, fucking sorry," he mumbled as he sat at the table. Kankri brought him his plate and he sat with his own plate on he opposite side of the table as Karkat. He started to nom on his chicken. 'Not bad,' Kankri thinks to himself.

Karkat on the other hand was really enjoying it. He wont show it obviously but his mouth was watering like crazy and he loved every single bite of the food. He finished his chicken and his rolls and went to go grab seconds. Before eating and stuffing himself full, he thanked Kankri.

"Thanks Kankri. Its...really good," he gives an awkward half smile and he continued to eat, this time slower as he had ready eaten a plateful. Kankri nods as his mouth was full of california roll. Karkat soon finishes again and rinses his plate and sets it in the sink. Kankri finished his first and only plate within seconds after Karkat rinsed his plate.

  Karkat made his way to his restpitblock and he sat at his desk. He opened up his husktop and logged onto Trollian. Hm. termanallyCapricious...nah he would know jack shit.....apocalypseArisen? Eh...her and Karkat really dont talk all that much. Ah here we go. twinArmageddons. He clicked on the tag name.

           ~{carcinoGenicist began trolling twinArmageddons}~

CG:HEY

TA:oh hey kk

CG: WHY THE HELL HAVENT YOU BEEN ON? ALL WEEK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GET ON...

TA: No 2peciifiic rea2on

CG:....YOU ATE THE MIND HONEY DIDNT YOU

TA: no

TA: okay maybee a liittle

CG: CAPTOR YOU DENSE SHIT

TA:IIn all re2pect kk, iit wa2 actually an acciident.

CG:WHATEVER

CG:ANYWAYS I NEED HELP...WELL ACTUALLY JUST SOME ADVICE.

TA:2ure? What ii2 iit?

CG:HOW DO YOU TELL AN IGNORANT BLATHERING IDIOT THAT YOU FEEL RED FOR THEM?

TA:oh my god kk

CG:WHAT?

TA: Are you flu2hed for your dance2tor?

CG:NO. JUST TELL ME HOW TO ADMIT FLUSHED FEELINGS.

TA:you are. youre flu2hed for your dance2tor. Wow.

CG:ALRIGHT ARE YOU DONE MARVELING AT MY SAD PATHETIC CHOICE IN RED MATES?

TA:wow

TA: okay ii'll 2top beiing an a22hole.

CG:THANK YOU

TA:what you need two do ii2 drop obviiou2 hiints. More contact, more iinteractiion, more 2moochenry.

CG:SOLLUX I DONT KISS HIM SO HOW CAN I KISS HIM MORE IF I DONT ALREADY

TA:Pfft the la2t tiime you were here that2 not what you 2aiid iin your 2leep

CG:.....

CG:JUST FUCKING CONTINUE

TA:well that2 really all you need two do, when he notiice2 thii2, knowiing him, he'll poiint iit out and que2tiion iit and that2 when you actually confe22.

CG:AND THATS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER

CG:BUT ITS AT LEAST WORTH A SHOT

CG:THANKS

TA:anytiime

~{carcinoGenecist ceased trolling twinArmageddons}~

~{twinArmageddons ceased trolling carcinoGenecist}~

  Karkat sighed as he shut his husktop and rubbed his eyes and his temples. This was going to be entertaining and amusing to watch....

A/N:

PHEW. Another chapter. Here you guys go.

So is Karlat going to take the advice?

Is Kankri going to notice?

Pfft.

Well you can find out in the next chapter. Later guys.