Chapter WhateverthefuckcauseIlostcount.

The banging noise continued. Karkat heard familiar noises and went to the window and looked out to see Gamzee, wITH A FUCKING GUN, and Vriska, Nepeta, Tavros and Sollux running to his hive, Gamzee chasing them. Karkat cursed under his breath.

"Ill be right back, stay here, lock yourself in your block dont ask just do it!" He said as he ran out the door.

Kankri did just that and ended up locking his block door then hiding in his closet, locking that door as well.

Karkat ran to the four trolls and told them to go inside and hide. He stayed back. Gamzee had actually gotten ahold of Eridans gun, the Ahabs Crosshairs. He cursed under his breath.

"GAMZEE MOTHERFUCKING MAKARA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?!" He shouted as the tall lanky troll barrelled to the smaller troll. He soon just stopped running and laughed, throeing the gun down and doubling over in giggles and chuckles.

"I all up and got 'em good!" He said. Karkat paused.

"W-wait what?!"

"It was a motherfuckin' joke Karbro. I pretended to be insane again to scare th' livin' shit outta 'em." He laughed. Karkat growled and huffed.

"Dammit Gamzee!! That shit isnt funny!! Especially to Tav and Nep, you dumbass! Just because were partially dead doesnt mean that everyone forgives and forgets as easily as you do okay?!" Gamzee nodded.

"Okay okay, all up and chill, man. I wont do it again." He chuckled. "Ill give Eribro his gun back and i wont ever motherfuckin touch it again." He got up and slung the gun over his back and walked the direction of Eridans hive.

Meanwhile Karkat went back and assured Vriska, Tavros, Sollux, Nepeta that he wasnt sober again and that theyre safe to walk back to their hives. They nodded and left.

"Kankri? Where are you?" He shouts out to find his danscestor.

There was a muffled shouting upstairs. He followed it and it lead him to Kankris room and looked in there.

"Kankri?"

"In the closet, Karkat."

He walks over and unlocks and opens it, helping Kankri out.

"What in the unknown deity happened?"

"Oh Gamzee pretended to be sober and scare some of my session-mates." Karkat shrugged. Kankri sighed.

"Oh good. I thought it was very serious and you would have gotten hurt." He said as he fixes his sweater and such.

Karkat walked down and sat at the couch, flipping on the tv, switching channels.

"Hey Kankri, wanna continue watching the movie?"

"Sure, ill be down in a minute." He called back.