↳ *𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙄𝙄* ༉‧₊˚✧

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"What are you doing"

Your father asked sternly. You were holding a bunch of weapons including spears, knives, and a mourning start hanging over your shoulder. You stared up at him in fear.

"Well", he asked tilting his head and waiting for your answer. "Don't make me wake your mother".

"They took Meera!", you shouted in a hushed voice. "Who's Meera", your father questioned. Your eyes cast to the ground.

"The Tiger", you admitted. Your Father's eyebrows furrowed downward he looked pissed.

"The Tiger I ordered the men to sell", he questioned. "Yes", you answered. "That tiger was wounded Y/n why would you befriend it!", he fussed. "She wasn't hurt that bad I nursed her back to help", you protested. "I should beat you for disobeying me", he snapped making you flinch.

He released a tired sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. You hung your head low trying your best to fight back the tears. Silence engulfed the both of you as you stood in your father's hut. Your parent's storage room is large. The walls were decorated with your father's trophies which were weapons, clothing, heads, skulls, and anything he took from his opponents after killing them. Even so, it felt like you were trapped in a coffin. The feeling of his disappointment and the idea that Meera was getting skinned right now was crushing your soul. Tears were second away from pouring out of your eyes.

"Where is it".

"What", you questioned quietly lifting your head.

"Where is the tiger", he specified. "The men took her it was the men with the bad teeth", you answered, "Them again", your father frowned you nodded your head. "They're hard to kill, come on", he said snatching a spear out from your arms and walking passed you. You whipped your head around seeing he was about to leave the room.

"W-Where are we going", you asked.

"To kill the men", he answered. "And to get your pet".

"You want me to come", you questioned. "Who else am I going to ask", he snapped tiredness still lingering in his eyes. "I can't have a moping daughter and an annoying wife. I might kill myself in a week's time having to deal with both of ya", he fussed. "And besides this will be a good lesson for you, now let us go before they skinned the beast", he ushered leaving the room.

Gathering yourself together, you held tightly onto the weapons in your arms and rushed after him.

-

You and your father were hiding behind a huge rock. You both observed the huge open area in front of you. Small tents and fire pits were littered everywhere. Behind them was a huge mountain that curved inward protecting the group who took Meera from behind and the sides. Along the steep end of the mountain were wooden man-made walkways. On those walkways were men armored with arrows