↳ * 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙓𝙑𝙄 * ༉‧₊˚✧

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Warning: o*gy❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Warning: o*gy
❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Fuck~", a breathy moan slipped out from in between your lips before colliding back against Hinatsuru's. Salvia and leftover c*m dripped down from in between your passionate collisions, dribbling down from the side of both of your lips decorating your chins and the sheets down below. Her pale lips contrast your brown ones beautifully like a moon in the middle of changing phases.

Your hands had a grip on her pale thighs keeping yourself steady as you lift your hips up and off Tengen's d*ck. With his back resting back against the sheets, Tengen's hand had a vice-like grip on your hips. His colorful nails sunk deep against your sink creating crescent marks. When you lift your hips he yanked you back down in a desperate motion of wanting his c*ck back inside of you. Moans smiled out from your lips as he gr*nded hard against you hitting spots he rediscovered.

Hinatsuru moved away from you trailing down your neck with nips and kisses. You titled your head back giving her more room to work with.

"Beautiful", he chucked breathlessly eyeing the part where the two of you were connected when you lifted your hips back up halfway. The slow drag he felt made him toss his head back up and release a raspy groan. His chest went up as he heaved in and out a deep breath. His white hair clung to his forehead.

Now regaining her energy and breath, Suma soon crawls back over towards Tengen. Pressing a desperate kiss against his she slid her tongue into his mouth. Tengen gladly returned her kiss. Releasing one hand off your hip he used it to grab the back of her head making her press closer against him. Their tongues danced against one another passionately. Suma's face was bright red still heated from the previous activities.

You honestly lost count of how many times the five of you have been at it. All of them, even Suma, had you bending and folding in all sorts of directions. Couldn't even depict who cum it was on your chest, face, and in between your thighs. Hell, maybe even the c*m sitting inside of you might be one of his wives at this point.

You heard a loud gasp causing you to tilt your head back a bit. To your surprise, you saw Suma sitting on top of Tengen's face. Her back was facing you as she rode his face. Her hand stripped his hair at the scalp yanking on his white hair. One hand was gripping the side of her meaty thigh, the other hand remained on your hip. Even with being suffocated by her lower lips, he was still able to control his hips meeting your a*s every time you sunk down on him.

Someone suddenly gripped your hair forcing you to turn your head to the left. You released a man when making eye contact with Makio.

"Eyes on me baby", she chuckled before slamming her lips against yours. A groan escaped from you when you felt her tongue being shoved down your throat. Her hand encircled around your throat. The grip on your neck was enough not to choke you but to keep you aware of who was tongue fucking your mouth right now. Makio swallowed your loud man from the feeling of Hinatusuru's teeth biting down on one of your n*pples.