Interview and Game

Fans and the press were outside the stadium to greet the Rebels.

Peyton

Mom and me were watching on TV.

Joe

"Hey, old man. Are we ready to win the big game?"

"Hold on a second, Joe." A male reporter told me.

"Can we have a word with you?" He questioned.

"Word has it that your daughter is no longer staying with you."

I looked over.

"How much easier will it be for you to focus on Football without the distraction of an eight year old?"

"She's not a distraction. She's my daughter. I'd want her here with me even if it meant I'd never play another Football game again. There's nothing that I love more than my daughter. Nothing."

Peyton

I was in my pajamas.

I was hugging my doll.

I snuggled down onto Mom's lap.

Sara

I stared down pensively.

Joe

We were in the Locker Room.

Sanders patted Cooper on the shoulder.

Webber patted Cooper on the chest.

I was sitting on the bench.

I was staring miserably at the floor.

Marv

"Here we are as the two biggest rivals in Football square off for their chance to etch their names in sports history."

"You know, and I think the question today, Marv, is will Joe Kingman finally get a chance at glory? Or will New York win their third title in the last four years?" Boomer questioned.

Larry

"Come on. Let's go. Let's go, Joe."

Boomer

"Third and long for the Rebels. Here's Kingman... Back to throw."

Joe

I was drilled by Drake.

Boomer

"Oh, he's drilled by the Linebacker, Drake."

Joe

The Dukes recovered with a fumble.

Marv

"New York has recovered the fumble."

Joe

The whistle blew.

Marv

"Boomer, Kingman is way off his game today. This is not the same Boston team we've seen march through the playoffs."

Monique

Spike barked at the TV as we were watching the game at the ballet studio.

Boomer

"You know, Marv, I can't explain this. I mean, he's missing wide open receivers. He's been sacked four times and he looks like he's distracted to me. So, whatever that distraction is, he's got to put it aside. He owes it to his teammates and the fans of the Boston team to play it and lay it on the line."