Chapter 28

Wonderful work supervision (IV)

Nerve XXV 29. The magic of supervising work: the first witness to ge Yimin

In prayer, I saw one thing,

(Maybe God responded to what you said today. You said, let me pray to God and ask who you are.)

I saw your power in prayer, and the detoxification power of realgar.

I saw that I was bitten by a snake to slowly detoxify,

I saw that (you avoid poison directly when you meet a snake) you are no longer bitten by a snake.

Your resistance is far higher than mine.

You have the ability to utter detoxifying language.

Thank God for letting me see.

The power in your words, the ability to detoxify.

This is not bad, not bitten by a snake, and it has been practiced on the Internet.

Naturally, this detoxification ability should be kept in the network,

Because there are many poisonous snakes on the Internet,

Where there are many snake venoms, you can show your ability and have a place to use.

Most importantly, people bitten by poisonous snakes need it.

The message sent at Youshi on March 27th, 2015 is my first witness for you,

Is to recognize your abilities,

See the power God has given you.

Thank God for showing me.

This is the first time I know that I am a good man, a good big brother, a good bar owner and a good netizen.

Heartfelt praise to you!

This is the first time that such a frank compliment has been made.

Thank God! Let me know the netizen who said so!

These words can be used for propaganda,

One is the confirmation of Ge Ge's ability,

One is the comment on Ge Ge's character.

This has given me a sense of security.

33. Chat records of Shenmiao and Ge Yimin about faith

2016-12-10 14:15:21 wonderful

Wonderful, the name of Jesus! Today, I am moved to reap from the culprit and know how much I suffer! I prayed and prayed to go out. Unexpectedly, the one who came here was the "ancestor"!

2016-12-10 14:19:54 wonderful

Everything is new here! The past is over. I know you according to your new people. I call you "the starting point of the nose": the originator of the singularity!

2016-12-10 16:56:06 wonderful

Start from scratch! The temple of Christ consists of 12000 "kings"! The temple is the body, the head starts from the nose! Nose: the nose is the first of the head! Nose for short!

2016-12-10 17:00:22 wonderful

Ge Yimin will not grow up here, but will die! Only God's will (singularity) comes to me and receives watering, can it grow and grow through grace!

2016-12-10 17:03:05 geyimin

Well, it's called singularity, the new me

2016-12-10 17:05:23 wonderful